Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > Bugs and Troubleshooting

Magician object is mixed up!
Old
levarfa

Default Magician object is mixed up! - 01-10-2011, 12:09 PM

The magician object thinks that both its forearms are "left forearm". One is attached to the right arm and one is attached to its left.

Its arms also have confused coordinate systems -- you "roll" the right arm down to go into a relaxed position, but you have to "turn" the left one to go into a relaxed position.

Old
blindpower

Default 03-15-2011, 09:31 AM

the magician object also gave me some troubles too. not sure if its the program or the object but i had several times where i was trying to move and arm or a leg and then i would mess up and when i undo it would change it to where it was flat or that part would disappear i later found out that it blow up and it was so big that my world was in it i would recommend that you try a different object.

Old
aikmin

Default 03-29-2011, 05:30 AM

Some models in Alice is not working very well. Try using something else. I know this is not much help, but there is nothing we can do about the models (especially the magician).

Old
reuben2011

Default 03-29-2011, 11:58 AM

Yes, some of the models in Alice have a few bugs. I'm guessing the magician is one of them. I would recommend either dealing with the bug or trying a different model.

Projects
-Escape the Kitchen
-That ninja animation
-Hill Collision

Upcoming Projects
-Some penguin adventure game?