Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > How do I...?

Simon game help
Old
mf1782

Question Simon game help - 08-04-2013, 03:46 PM

I'm trying to figure out how to have the automated portion show me it's order of operation, wait for user input to match or miss, then update the counter. If I can get that to work, I'll then attempt to create the logic that will allow the program to move forward with the increased frequency that I spoke of earlier. I'm struggling with how to get it to stop and wait for user input. It wants to keep going. I started going after this with the same thought process as the multiple ring drop, but it's not fitting together real well.
In 'my first method', I have a 'While' counter < 10, inside of that a 'do in order', inside of that an If/Else stating counter < 1, a 'do in order' inside of the If/Else starting the game by calling the method that randomly generates the order of operation, followed by a 1 second pause. At this point, I want the user to attempt to input the shown order of operation, then do the variable comparison, update the counter, and move on to the next level. I can't seem to figure out how to get it to pause and wait for user input. Hope this somewhat makes sense.

I've attached what I have so far....
Attached Files
File Type: a2w gameProject-MF.a2w (335.9 KB, 10 views)

Old
mf1782

Default 08-04-2013, 04:25 PM

Got it....Thanks Jason!