Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > How do I...?

Error Message Please help
Old
Krystal

Default Error Message Please help - 08-27-2009, 10:11 PM

Every time I try and take a picture of my Alice World. I get a error message that says "Error while storing screen capture." I'm using a MacBook Pro and have download the latest version of Alice 2.2 from the website. Can anyone help me. This is for school and I keep missing points because i cant take a picture of my work. Thank you in advance. Kry

Error Message Please help
Old
skaterjim

Default Error Message Please help - 08-28-2009, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystal View Post
Every time I try and take a picture of my Alice World. I get a error message that says "Error while storing screen capture." I'm using a MacBook Pro and have download the latest version of Alice 2.2 from the website. Can anyone help me. This is for school and I keep missing points because i cant take a picture of my work. Thank you in advance. Kry
Krystal,
Try going to edit > Preference > Screen Grab and configure the directory of screen capture there.

Skaterjim

Same Error Message
Old
talmalee

Default Same Error Message - 12-05-2012, 10:22 AM

I am also working from a MacBook Pro and getting the same error message. I followed the suggestion and went into the preferences and selected the folder to save the captured image in but it made no difference. It still creates an empty file and gives the same error message. "Error while storing screen capture."

Old
ConnieBarcode

Question 12-05-2012, 08:17 PM

Also need the solution.