Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > How do I...?

music while movie is playing?
Old
TheWickedX

Cool music while movie is playing? - 12-11-2008, 05:28 PM

hi my name is X i have a quick ? for anyone who can help i am macking a movie in my class and i want music to play while the movie is playing(that means having everything in my movie, for example a person walking, working and the music playing in the background durring the movie). so how would i go about doing this. oh and one more thing how do i make an openning title like the one in the toturials , for defending nap time, ya know the one with the bunny. any help to ethier of these would be greatly appreciated.

Old
Chris101b

Default 12-11-2008, 07:15 PM

Well, the way that I do it (And im not sure if this is the easiest way) is that I put everything in the code box into a "Do In Order" Box, put that whole "Do In Order" box into a "Do Together" Box, and then put whatever song you want to play in the "Do Together" box as well. This will make it so that the entire world is playing at the same time that the music is.

thanx so much
Old
TheWickedX

Default thanx so much - 12-11-2008, 10:17 PM

thank you so much i was kind of freaking out there for a while b/c i could not figure it out myself, but then you came along and just brightend up my day thank you so much.
P.S.no one needs to worry about the whole title thing b/c i made a substitute in place of that one.
Signed,
X

how to put everything in those boxes
Old
puravidabr@gmail.com

Default how to put everything in those boxes - 08-13-2009, 03:38 PM

Hi,
/what´s the best way to put everything into one do in order box and then put the do in order box in the do together box?

Old
Veryuhbull

Default 08-15-2009, 03:20 PM

I am not quite sure what you are asking, but this is an example of how to do things together.
I normally create new methods and do them together.
Attached Files
File Type: a2w together.a2w (459.8 KB, 11 views)

Tags
background music, movie, title