Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > General Discussion > The Lounge

Old
jediaction

Default 06-06-2011, 08:08 AM

Today is the first day of E3, I will be watching it live at 9AM PST. So, I will update the Modern Warfare 3 info by posting the New York demo

I updated the page. The demo was shown today at E3

EDIT: Looks like we don't have many COD fans on here..

Looks like we don't have many COD fans on here..

More gameplay added

FaceBook: www.facebook.com/SalokinGames

Last edited by x2495iiii; 07-13-2011 at 06:01 PM. Reason: Quadruple posts

Old
Jones989

Default 06-14-2011, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediaction View Post
I updated the page. The demo was shown today at E3

EDIT: Looks like we don't have many COD fans on here..
What do you mean? about 94% of the members of Alice either Like the game or never heard of it.

-Me Goes to School, so maybe not on 24/7 xD-

IMA HARDCORE GINJA!

Post Goal

_X_ 0 Post (Junior Member)

_X_ 10 Post

_X_ 15 Post (Member)

_X_ 50 Post (Senior Member)

__ 100 Post

__ 200 Post

__ 400 Post (YEAH!!!!!)

Old
DensetsuNoKaboom

Default 06-15-2011, 06:35 AM

I frankly have never cared much for Call of Duty, but mainly because I still think it's just another fps game, just like all the others, and I've never cared much for fps games either except for Portal.

Thank you for taking the time to read this signature. This signature loves you.

Old
Crusader

Default 06-15-2011, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moric15 View Post
I at least hope they arent as greedy. besides, i thought Infinity Ward got sued or something
Yeah, about that, I read on an article on IGN called IGN Presents: The History of Call of Duty that Infinity Ward's studio heads, Jason West and Vince Zampella were fired by Activision sometime after the monster success of Modern Warfare 2. They and some other employees at Infinity Ward that left with them sued Activision saying that Activision owed them about $54,000,000 and broke a promise for them to be allowed to develop more than just Call of Duty games. In response, Activison filed a counter-suit alleging misuse of company property and insubordination by West and Zampella. The suit went to trial in May 2011. Anyway, due to this incident, Infinity Ward was short-handed and thus they got outside support for development of the campaign mode from Sledgehammer Games, who were originally working on a Call of Duty MMO, with that idea later scrapped, while Raven Software got the job of doing the multiplayer mode.

Old
reaper1395

Default 06-15-2011, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
Yeah, about that, I read on an article on IGN called IGN Presents: The History of Call of Duty that Infinity Ward's studio heads, Jason West and Vince Zampella were fired by Activision sometime after the monster success of Modern Warfare 2. They and some other employees at Infinity Ward that left with them sued Activision saying that Activision owed them about $54,000,000 and broke a promise for them to be allowed to develop more than just Call of Duty games. In response, Activison filed a counter-suit alleging misuse of company property and insubordination by West and Zampella. The suit went to trial in May 2011. Anyway, due to this incident, Infinity Ward was short-handed and thus they got outside support for development of the campaign mode from Sledgehammer Games, who were originally working on a Call of Duty MMO, with that idea later scrapped, while Raven Software got the job of doing the multiplayer mode.
those two people are also now working on a sci-fi shooter that's supposed to contest halo 4 when that comes out because bungie isn't working on this one

And yes jedi, there are plenty of cod fans, me very much included, ive played 1-6 and some of the not-so-great gamecube versions too

XBL gt: R3APER 359

Old
jediaction

Default 06-15-2011, 06:20 PM

I know about I.W and Halo 4, I am getting it. I just wanted to say something to get peoples attention...Looks like it worked!

FaceBook: www.facebook.com/SalokinGames