Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > Share Objects

Nothing really
Old
x2495iiii
Super Moderator

Default Nothing really - 09-01-2010, 01:15 AM

Just something boring no one'd be interested in. ESPECIALLY not debussybunny563...
Attached Files
File Type: a2w SomethingBoring.a2w (285.8 KB, 43 views)

Old
arty-fishL

Default 09-01-2010, 11:11 AM

really? writing that made me want to see it even more

█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░▓░░░░░░░▓░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓░░▓░░░░░░▓░░░▓░░░░█
█░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓░░░░░░▓▒▒░░▒░░▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▒░░░█
█░▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒░▓▒▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▓░▓▓▓░░▓░░░▓▒▒▓▒▓▒▓▒░░░█
█░▓▒▓▒▓▒░░░▓▓░░▒▓▒░▒▒▒░▓▒▒░▓▓░▓▓▒░▓▒▓▒▓▒░░░█
█░▓▒▓▒░▒░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▒░░░░▓▓▒░░░▒▒░▒▒░░▒░▒▓▓▓░░█
█░░▒░▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█

I have mostly moved on from Alice, but may still respond to messages if important [¬º-°]¬

Old
x2495iiii
Super Moderator

Default 09-01-2010, 01:12 PM

Which is why I wrote it

Old
Dameria

Default 09-01-2010, 02:17 PM

ummm... thats not how a gun works exactly. As the clip goes into the gun, the case would appear as soon as the clip clicks in. Then as as soon as the gun fires, the bullet would fly out of the clip as soon as the explosion occurs.

What you did is after the bullet fires, then the case comes backwards from the barrel and exits...

Check out my best projects so far and please comment:

Tic-Tac-Toe 2.0 ................... http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=3548
Alice Paint ........................... http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?p=23408
Real-Time Clock .................. http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?p=12725
Maze Game ......................... http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=4301

Yay!
Old
debussybunny563

Angry Yay! - 09-01-2010, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dameria View Post
ummm... thats not how a gun works exactly. As the clip goes into the gun, the case would appear as soon as the clip clicks in. Then as as soon as the gun fires, the bullet would fly out of the clip as soon as the explosion occurs.

What you did is after the bullet fires, then the case comes backwards from the barrel and exits...
From what it seems, it's a dry reload.
So:
Insert clip.
Cock (or in this case, pull back) the charging handle located on the top.
Fire.

Case should eject almost immediately after the trigger is pulled.
And, since it's the AA-12, you get, oh, a meager 300 rpm.
And, to be a stickler, the charging handle should move back and forth with each shot.

Anyway, it's a good model, but I find fault with it.
Mag is too long.
Handgrip isn't straight.
Stock, well, can't explain well, but it just looks weird to me.

'course, I'm being a stickler, and the model's high-quality enough for the sights to be excellent, and I'm sure it would look superb from a first person perspective. I'll see.

Last edited by debussybunny563; 12-21-2012 at 12:00 AM.

|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|Link to weapons collection: http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=7368 |
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

I have been dead for quite some time now; not much hope for resurrection.

Last edited by debussybunny563; 09-02-2010 at 07:13 PM.

Old
debussybunny563

Talking 09-01-2010, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by x2495iiii View Post
Just something VERY EXCITING everyone will be interested in. ESPECIALLY debussybunny563... I know he'll enjoy it.
Yeah, I know. lol

|Link to weapons collection: http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=7368 |

Last edited by debussybunny563; 09-01-2010 at 02:52 PM.

Old
x2495iiii
Super Moderator

Default 09-01-2010, 02:54 PM

I don't play COD, so I admit I had absolutely no idea what i was doing when I made the animation as far as realism goes. I just went with what looked good.

I made the slide slow because I wanted to show it off. I made that part of the model myself and it took me awhile to get it oriented just right, then make it look different from the rest of the gun but not freakishly so.

I thought the mag looked a little long myself and I could easily have shortened it, but I thought it was kind of cool. Longer mag means more ammo. Plus, considering the alternative is the big-but-not-quite-as-cool drum magazine (that much I know), I think it's not too shabby.

Crud. I tried to get the stupid handgrip as straight as possible. Oh well.

Charging handle? Should've done more research I suppose. I thought I'd gotten the major moving parts. I even separated the trigger (thought I wasn't able to fix it's centerpoint. For some reason it disappeared in Blender when I tried it).

And finally, I thought the stock looked pretty accurate. The real aa12's have "AA12" printed on the stock as well.

Lots of Meh.

Old
debussybunny563

Default 09-01-2010, 03:04 PM

Quote:
I don't play COD, so I admit I had absolutely no idea what i was doing when I made the animation as far as realism goes. I just went with what looked good.

I made the slide slow because I wanted to show it off. I made that part of the model myself and it took me awhile to get it oriented just right, then make it look different from the rest of the gun but not freakishly so.

I thought the mag looked a little long myself and I could easily have shortened it, but I thought it was kind of cool. Longer mag means more ammo. Plus, considering the alternative is the big-but-not-quite-as-cool drum magazine (that much I know), I think it's not too shabby.

Crud. I tried to get the stupid handgrip as straight as possible. Oh well.

Charging handle? Should've done more research I suppose. I thought I'd gotten the major moving parts. I even separated the trigger (thought I wasn't able to fix it's centerpoint. For some reason it disappeared in Blender when I tried it).

And finally, I thought the stock looked pretty accurate. The real aa12's have "AA12" printed on the stock as well.

Lots of Meh.
Slide was pretty cool. Drum mags, yeah, don't look as cool as your normal box mag.
As for the charging handle/bolt, all you really see of it is that little piece that juts out between the rear and foresights. Use your finger to pull that back to chamber the round and whatnot.
I think it's decided that I'm going to use the model. If the M249 gets converted, I think there'll be an Easter Egg where you can go rambo with both. (I haven't figured out classes yet though... )

As always, great work! I'm a real stickler on weaponry, but this is definitely a good model.

BTW, I don't have COD either. I've played it at my friends' houses a few times, and once at a friend's birthday party I played all night, and literally didn't sleep.

EDIT: Also by the way, you're awfully sneaky on the forums.

Old
x2495iiii
Super Moderator

Default 09-01-2010, 03:10 PM

I'm invisible. I can be online, but listed as offline.

Everyone has the ability to set themselves as invisible, but I can still see you

Old
debussybunny563

Angry 09-01-2010, 03:16 PM

Quote:
I'm invisible. I can be online, but listed as offline.

Everyone has the ability to set themselves as invisible, but I can still see you
STALKER ON THE FORUMS!!!

Tags
magic beans