Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > Share Objects

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Over 300 objects, all sorted and with icons for your gallery [ V2 - 21 AUG 2011 ]
Old
arty-fishL

Talking Over 300 objects, all sorted and with icons for your gallery [ V2 - 21 AUG 2011 ] - 08-21-2011, 10:41 AM

I've been kind of inactive for a little while, but I am back and on
1234 POSTS!!!
So to celebrate this inconspicuously fabulous event I have very much improved my object pack - old thread here.

I have taken over 300 (!) objects from the community and sorted them into 9 categories in a community folder, then took a suitable screenshot of every single object and added an icon into it for a preview (like how you can preview objects in the object gallery when you go to add one in Alice).

This pack has all the objects from the old pack in it plus many more, but they are rearranged so please delete the old folder if you have it and replace it with the new one.

To add all these objects to your gallery so its easy to get them into your worlds just download it via this link then locate your gallery folder ( wherever you installed Alice\Alice 2.2\Required\gallery) and unzip this into it. Then it should be there.

If you don't know where that folder is then I have made a little world that will run a python script and print out the location of the folder. Get it from here.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

or alternatively click here if you do not wish to support me by using an adf.ly link.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg objectPack2bigView.jpg (14.8 KB, 1494 views)

█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░▓░░░░░░░▓░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓░░▓░░░░░░▓░░░▓░░░░█
█░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓░░░░░░▓▒▒░░▒░░▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▒░░░█
█░▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒░▓▒▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▓░▓▓▓░░▓░░░▓▒▒▓▒▓▒▓▒░░░█
█░▓▒▓▒▓▒░░░▓▓░░▒▓▒░▒▒▒░▓▒▒░▓▓░▓▓▒░▓▒▓▒▓▒░░░█
█░▓▒▓▒░▒░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▒░░░░▓▓▒░░░▒▒░▒▒░░▒░▒▓▓▓░░█
█░░▒░▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█

I have mostly moved on from Alice, but may still respond to messages if important [¬º-°]¬

Last edited by arty-fishL; 05-23-2012 at 03:44 PM.

Tags
event1234, extra, gallery, models, objects