Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > Bugs and Troubleshooting

objects seem to change
Old
blindpower

Question objects seem to change - 03-15-2011, 09:55 AM

i seem to have several weird bugs with alice. i seem to have problems with multible objects. with one the parts will some how completely change to something else when i undo, i also having some problems where i have a an object moving his arm and it will be different almost ever time i play the method. tried reinstalling it and it haven't helped. yesterday i even had the program stop working completely say on start up "could not find edu/cmu/cs/stage3/alice/authoringtool/jalice class"

luckly i have it on my usp drive so i can try and work on my project.

if any one can help me i would be very thankfull as my project is due wed. lol been working on fixing it myself but i dont understand this program that much as i was using python(2d) before.
my tech specs if it helps
i have a intel core 2 duo cpu with 2.13GHz each
4 GB ram
nvidia ge force 9600m gs (with up to date drivers)
64 bit

Old
sfunk

Default 03-15-2011, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpower View Post
i seem to have several weird bugs with alice. i seem to have problems with multible objects. with one the parts will some how completely change to something else when i undo, i also having some problems where i have a an object moving his arm and it will be different almost ever time i play the method. tried reinstalling it and it haven't helped. yesterday i even had the program stop working completely say on start up "could not find edu/cmu/cs/stage3/alice/authoringtool/jalice class"

luckly i have it on my usp drive so i can try and work on my project.

if any one can help me i would be very thankfull as my project is due wed. lol been working on fixing it myself but i dont understand this program that much as i was using python(2d) before.
my tech specs if it helps
i have a intel core 2 duo cpu with 2.13GHz each
4 GB ram
nvidia ge force 9600m gs (with up to date drivers)
64 bit
Try downloading alice 2.2, and make sure it is for the right type of computer system you are using.

Old
blindpower

Default 03-15-2011, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfunk View Post
Try downloading alice 2.2, and make sure it is for the right type of computer system you are using.
already did that when i first downloaded and redownloaded

Old
aikmin

Default 03-29-2011, 05:28 AM

Some models in Alice is not working very well, so try using something else.