Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > General Discussion > The Lounge

Are there something fun?
Old
zzl112100

Default Are there something fun? - 09-16-2014, 03:11 AM

How to post your own projects? Are there some assignments or other fun stuff that a beginner can work on?
  Send a message via Yahoo to zzl112100  
Old
AliceAndConnor

Lightbulb 11-15-2014, 09:18 PM

Hi zzl112100! To post a project on the forums all you have to do is create an attachment and upload the .a2w file from your computer! That's it!
Plus if your Alice file is too big, then I find that MediaFire or DropBox are good choices, because then if it exceeds the 20mb maximum, I think those storage providers will allow it. Then all you have to do is paste the download link and you're good to go!
A fun thing that I recommend a beginner or anyone can do is an official Alice.org activity at, http://www.alice.org/HourOfCode/introduction.html there's a step by step scene set up activity! You could even play one of the Alice example worlds such as Flight Simulator and edit it to make it even better!

Connor + Alice Forever! (-:

Have a nice day!

Also, I've been gone for a really long time, more than I can even remember and am now going to be way more active! :-D

Old
hmerrillb

Default 11-23-2014, 09:10 AM

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.

"I would prefer to have no money but to have a nice family and good friends around"
  Send a message via Yahoo to hmerrillb Send a message via MSN to hmerrillb