Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > Works-In-Progress

New Click on the Ed!
Old
Azerilli1

Default New Click on the Ed! - 08-22-2006, 11:17 AM

I have taken my game Click on the Ed, and made a whole new version! Check out the trailer for it!

You can unlock new items, get soundtracks, and I've added a new random movement engine. I changed the default soundtrack, but if you liked the classic one, I threw that in, too.

Some betas ought to be out soon. The final development is expected by Halloween.

The file is 20 Megabytes, so I included a direct link to the file.

Find the trailer here.

In the window that comes up, you will see a light grey area with an icon of a file in the center. There should be a Download link in the upper right corner of the light grey area. Click that to download the trailer (.zip format)

EDIT: Beta For the Game! v.1.2

Download it, find some problems, and fix them if you can. Please submit any changes you have made: I would love to hear about them. And thanks to Douglas W. Goodall for the suggestion on the movement duration. There's a lot of code to edit, so I'll try to make it in to the next Beta.

The game is smaller than the Trailer, so I could attach it.

ClickOnTheEd_Beta1.a2w

Last edited by Azerilli1; 08-23-2006 at 07:01 AM. Reason: Adding Game Beta

Old
Cataphract

Default 08-23-2006, 10:38 PM

Umm... so what was your record?
I went to 440 clicks =P
I used a glitch in the game
i just click him and press spacebar and then he will be at center, i click him and press space bar again he is still there, so i don;t have to move the mouse =D
Try fixing that plz, but great game, whats different in this 1 from previous 1s?
I think you can fix it by putting a detection system on to c if it is out side of the screen or not.

Last edited by Cataphract; 08-23-2006 at 10:41 PM.