View Single Post
Hey!
Old
Waleed

Default Hey! - 04-29-2010, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dameria View Post
I was going to do this for my version, but if you really want to know a good idea for this, here is my advice:

Use the 2d image of pacman for the maze, and then at every corner, put a cube or some other low-polygon object and put them into their own list. Then you can use each of those as a turning point for both the pacman and the ghosts, and you can just make the pacman and 1/4 rotation at every turning point if you happen to input either an up, down, left, or right on keypad.

Well, thats what I am planning on doing, but do what you want. If you want any other help or come into any other problems, I will help you.

hey thanks so much for your help...
by the looks of it it looks like your a very skilled programmer in alice
but me on the other im actually a biggener and im not really good at it .
I really like the idea and im really greatful that your making your the pacman game also that way when im making it also..and if i run into any problems i could ask your for help.. but i just wanted to ask will it ber okay with you if ask a too many questions cuz i know i will i hope you dont get annoyed.

I really havent started programming so yeah ..im styl thinking abt but now that I know its possible to create pacman im really happy and can start working on it

oh and you know how yoou said use a 2d image of the pacman maaze how would i export into my world in alice can you please explain it to me ?

thanks again.