Alice Community

Alice Community (http://www.alice.org/community/index.php)
-   Share Worlds (http://www.alice.org/community/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   HERO Mission 1: Cliffhanger - Remastered! (http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=7820)

jediaction 11-11-2014 07:01 PM

I don't believe it's a virus. I can download it just fine.

jrrTolkien 11-13-2014 09:32 AM

What virus?

AliceAndConnor 11-15-2014 05:06 PM

Epic!

This looks so epic! I am very excited to play it!:)

jediaction 11-16-2014 12:49 PM

[QUOTE=AliceAndConnor;55112]This looks so epic! I am very excited to play it!:)[/QUOTE]

Thank you! It was a fun project back when I used to use Alice!

AliceAndConnor 11-17-2014 01:42 AM

Cool!

Cool! Now do like to do your stuff with Unity 3D?
In a couple of days I'm going to release my own little FPS that I've been working on for the last couple days. I actually came across this model pack for the guns and bullets I included, here's the link to the object pack: [url]http://www.lincoln.edu.ar/comp/alice/[/url].
What I found really cool is that there was even this object button in the 'tools' section, and it was a restart button that actually worked with scripting implemented into it! Bye!:)

jediaction 02-14-2015 03:15 PM

[QUOTE=AliceAndConnor;55119]Cool! Now do like to do your stuff with Unity 3D?
In a couple of days I'm going to release my own little FPS that I've been working on for the last couple days. I actually came across this model pack for the guns and bullets I included, here's the link to the object pack: [URL]http://www.lincoln.edu.ar/comp/alice/[/URL].
What I found really cool is that there was even this object button in the 'tools' section, and it was a restart button that actually worked with scripting implemented into it! Bye!:)[/QUOTE]

Very cool! I actually use Unity now. I've been using it for years! This is my website: [url]www.fractured-games.com[/url]. I'm glad to see Alice is getting better and better!

sfunk 02-14-2015 04:22 PM

[QUOTE=jediaction;55547]Very cool! I actually use Unity now. I've been using it for years! This is my website: [url]www.fractured-games.com[/url]. I'm glad to see Alice is getting better and better![/QUOTE]

Your website looks pretty good Jedi. And it looks like your games have come a long way. It is nice to see the older members of this forum being successful in one way or another. Good work, and keep it up. I am sure your game and future works will be successful.

AliceAndConnor 02-15-2015 02:37 PM

[QUOTE=jediaction;55547]Very cool! I actually use Unity now. I've been using it for years! This is my website: [url]www.fractured-games.com[/url]. I'm glad to see Alice is getting better and better![/QUOTE]

Nice website, you really have got a professional flare to it! Thanks for sharing it, too! I've been playing your game, Elite Force for quite some time now and really enjoy it! Keep up the great work! I have been planning to start a YouTube channel on gameplay for it, if that's okay with you. :D

RavenOfCode 02-15-2015 05:51 PM

Cool new site :) I new you had changed from Salokin to Fractured but I couldn't find your new site, thx for sharing it :)

May I ask what is the next title that you are working on? :)

Looking forward to the day I get my new computer :) I really want to try out elite force and start working with unity :)...

jediaction 04-02-2015 09:02 AM

[QUOTE=sfunk;55548]Your website looks pretty good Jedi. And it looks like your games have come a long way. It is nice to see the older members of this forum being successful in one way or another. Good work, and keep it up. I am sure your game and future works will be successful.[/QUOTE]

Thank you, sfunk! I only love game development more than when I started many years ago.

[QUOTE=AliceAndConnor;55550]Nice website, you really have got a professional flare to it! Thanks for sharing it, too! I've been playing your game, Elite Force for quite some time now and really enjoy it! Keep up the great work! I have been planning to start a YouTube channel on gameplay for it, if that's okay with you. :D[/QUOTE]

Yes, that is absolutely fine!

[QUOTE=RavenOfCode;55551]Cool new site :) I new you had changed from Salokin to Fractured but I couldn't find your new site, thx for sharing it :)

May I ask what is the next title that you are working on? :)

Looking forward to the day I get my new computer :) I really want to try out elite force and start working with unity :)...[/QUOTE]

Haven't announced anything yet, but I'm working on several prototypes. I'm not sure which one I'll go with, but on my YouTube channel I just released a video for a Comedy FPS Puzzle game I worked on during the Alice times.