Alice Community

Alice Community (http://www.alice.org/community/index.php)
-   Share Objects (http://www.alice.org/community/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   New Stuff! (http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=3784)

jediaction 02-06-2010 07:58 AM

[QUOTE=lanceA;16482]With all respect, and as others have noted, you talk too much about NOTHING, jedication. I believe there is a message here.[/QUOTE]

Thats not nothing LanceA, im asking for an object. People ask

lanceA 02-06-2010 03:59 PM

[QUOTE=jediaction;16509]Thats not nothing LanceA, im asking for an object. People ask[/QUOTE]

I have no problem with that, jediaction - but like so many people in here they brag about a project they are working on and for the most part, NO ONE completes anything they are bragging about.:confused:

Good luck on your project.

lanceA 02-06-2010 04:09 PM

[QUOTE=x2495iiii;16483]Though he was formerly in the habit of posting to increase post count, he's already been called on the carpet for it and doesn't do that anymore. Furthermore, that's an object request, which is both welcome and encouraged. If someone wants a specific object, it means they have a specific world or idea in their mind, so discouraging object requests is discouraging those ideas. Don't do that again.

Or what . . . ?

x2495iiii 02-06-2010 04:49 PM

Well, at first I'd just delete the posts. After a few repeat offenses, that would qualify you as a flamer and warrant a short suspension. After said suspension expires, if you continued, that could warrant a ban on your account.

I doubt that would set a good example for your students.

Also, I've noticed that when you use quotes in your posts, you tend to erase the ending html tag ([/QUOTE]). You need to leave that tag in if you want the quote to show up properly.

jediaction 02-06-2010 05:51 PM

What am i discouraging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x2495iiii 02-06-2010 05:57 PM

I'm talking to lanceA, jediaction.

Now that's one habit you should get into, jediaction: re-reading back a few posts and putting the arguments together to draw a logical conclusion, bringing you up to speed.

For example, if you'd read back a few posts in the Infiltration thread, you'd see that I challenged chris101b to a game-making competition: his new Infiltration game vs. my RP4. Both are in development. Then you never would've needed to ask what I mean by competition.

jediaction 02-06-2010 06:30 PM

I see, but some times, there are so many posts posted to quickly and i forget the ones i read and did not read

x2495iiii 02-08-2010 01:18 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I'm really tempted to just delete those last posts. Just a waste of space on what was supposed to be an object-submission thread only.

Any way, here's the next submission: a bunch of pretty well textured and detailed buildings. Some of them have awnings and gardens and balconies and stuff, and all of them have a front sidewalk area, so they're all very nice and realistic. They're all one object, too, so keep that in mind.

jediaction 02-08-2010 01:47 PM

Awsome. I have an idea already!

jediaction 02-08-2010 01:49 PM

[QUOTE=lanceA;16528]I have no problem with that, jediaction - but like so many people in here they brag about a project they are working on and for the most part, NO ONE completes anything they are bragging about.:confused:

Good luck on your project.[/QUOTE]

I will finish it!
Its the bug free Hero's mission 1 game