Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > General Discussion > The Lounge

Just hanging by a thread!
Old
Athy57

Wink Just hanging by a thread! - 01-04-2011, 01:26 AM

I know I've haven't been posting lately my Eastfield classmates. I lost a friend during the holiday and got behind. I don't know where I left off with my posting. I finally got caught up on assignments. They were difficult with the variables and all. Posted some assignments that instructor couldn't even grade. Went back and redid them hoping they're ok.

The one assignment with object figuring and giving a calculated answer wouldn't even open, so I redid it and it's fine now. I did a ballerina spinning to an asked number and that I think turned out ok. I did a yes or no world and when I ran it, it gave me a question box twice on after another so I would put the same number in both boxes and the outcome was correct. I didn't know how to eliminate one of them. I looked in method editor window and couldn't fine what went wrong. Any explinations?

I want to thank my classmates who came to my rescue in explaining how to do variables. It's becoming clearer to me....Thank You!!!!