Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > How do I...?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
if u have a problem
Old
Killerzeron

Default if u have a problem - 01-11-2015, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfunk View Post
Doing things the easy ways isn't always helpful though. To become a better programmer, you have to be willing to try new things to become a better and more efficient programmer. Especially if everyone keeps feeding step by step guides to do exactly what he/she wants, he/she won't learn the basics that will allow them to think of those steps themselves. So it's important to not do too much hand holding when helping. Give them the building blocks they need to build there own path to success.
I am new to alice. However, i understand the codes very well except that everything is a readymade in Alice. Unlike in Java, you need to do everything yourself than in Alice. Alice has everything ready-made like objects, codes etc. If i was not willing to become an efficient programmer or try out new things, I wouldnt be joining or even touching Alice on the other hand. If you're ready to help then its a warm welcome than anything, elsewise. Also, that doesn't mean anything if the person is new while the other is helping and an interuption of sudden "dependancy" That you mean. If you can't bare me, the ignore list exists.