Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > General Discussion > Questions and Comments

While loop
Old
Daniel8769

Default While loop - 07-22-2017, 11:53 PM

Took me a while to figure out how this worked. I kept thinking that if yes=yes the loop would end if I inputted "No" at the prompt for Lab 2. I had to think the way the computer would see it in logic. I finally saw what yes had to equal to in order for a "no" answer to end the loop. I would elaborate more but I don't want to be accused again of cheating/collaborating with other students to get my work done.

Old
sptaylor17

Default 07-24-2017, 12:33 AM

I hate that you are being put through unnecessary stress while balancing school and caring for a terminally ill parent. I'm praying for you and your dad, based on what you have shared on the first post.

I used the asked yes or no question function within and if/else statement not sure if this was the route we were suppose to take to complete the assignment. However, it did what the directions wanted us to do and the video continued to loop until the user stated no. I did all of this independently without the help of NONE of my classmates.