Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > General Discussion > The Lounge

Clone Wars Helmet
Old
GoGators

Location: In a house in a city in a state in a continent in a planet in a galaxy
Default Clone Wars Helmet - 10-22-2010, 06:27 PM

Hey all, I am currently working on modeling a clone wars helmet! I started last week and thought I could post stuff on here so people could follow my progress!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CW helm.jpg (44.6 KB, 26 views)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Signature is under renovation.
  Send a message via Yahoo to GoGators  
Does anyone know how to get objects paint to work??
Old
GoGators

Location: In a house in a city in a state in a continent in a planet in a galaxy
Default Does anyone know how to get objects paint to work?? - 10-22-2010, 07:45 PM

Like in the title! I can't seem to get object paint to work on 3DS max 2011.

Anyone know how to do this?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No Update.
Old
GoGators

Default No Update. - 10-24-2010, 04:48 PM

Sorry guys I am having to write a 4 min. speech on 3D animation TODAY!!!! and don't have time to work on the helm. Will keep you all updated!

Old
Klinkin

Default 10-26-2010, 06:38 PM

Looks good so far. Do you have a specific model (Attack of the Clones, Clone Wars, Revenge of the Sith) in mind?

Old
GoGators

Default 10-26-2010, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klinkin View Post
Looks good so far. Do you have a specific model (Attack of the Clones, Clone Wars, Revenge of the Sith) in mind?
I was trying to make a Clone Wars (The Cartoon Network one not the old 2D one) but I think it is starting to look more like an attack of the clones. I was not so much a fan of the ROTS armor but am starting to grow a liking for it.

The speech went well when I gave it yesterday evening to a room full of teens and adults! I hope not to many people were confused!
I have been working on the visor in sketchup and gotten the materials ready in 3d studio max. I will put another pic up shortly!

Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
Old
GoGators

Angry Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! - 10-26-2010, 11:53 PM

somehow while i was writing my speech the helm became CORRUPT I can no longer open the file and have to start over!!!!!

Tags
clone, helmet, star, star wars, wars