Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > Share Worlds

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
FIRST GAME - Tank
Old
Dameria

Default FIRST GAME - Tank - 09-29-2009, 06:47 PM

Hello, this is my first full game that I made, as I am very new to Alice, and I am really proud of it. It is a tank game, where the arrow keys control the tank, and you press the Space Bar to shoot.

You can also move the turret up, down, and side to side with the ASDW letters, and also fire a machine gun in bursts of 3 bullets with F. By clicking the tank body or pressing Enter, it puts you into a fixed view of the tank from the back. If you want a more precise shooting view, you can also click on the turret for a precise shot. I have also added invisibility for fun by pressing I, and then back into visible mode by pressing V.

You can shoot at the people, but my proudest part (and the part that took the longest) is shooting down a helicopter, which I have flying above in the air.

I hope you like this game I made, and please even add stuff in or fix something if you want to. I hope you enjoy it ! Remember though, this is only my first full project. Tell me if you like it!

CLICK ON THE TANK BODY OR THE TURRET FOR DIFFERENT CAMERA ANGLES! The default camera angle is a fixed one, so click on the tank itself for a better one.

Note: When you open up the world, there will be an error message, but I assure you the game will still work. The error was only because I tried to import a .wav sound file that was not compatible with Alice.
Attached Files
File Type: a2w Tank.a2w (17.87 MB, 383 views)

Last edited by Dameria; 12-06-2009 at 09:01 AM.

Tags
first game, game, helicopter, shooter, tank