Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > Works-In-Progress

I don't know what to do with this world...
Old
zero00

Angry I don't know what to do with this world... - 04-21-2011, 09:41 PM

I can't come up with any ideas for what the player should fight here!

Also, I think I put the original post for this in the wrong place!

http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=6293

Old
TauTrumpsPi

Default 04-21-2011, 09:49 PM

Well, dragons fly, maybe other flying swordsman, rocs (gigantic mythical birds), raptors... The possibilities are endless.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have plenty of common sense. I just choose to ignore it.
-Calvin and Hobbes

Wondering about my Avatar?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tardigrade

Wondering about my username?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jG7vhMMXagQ

Old
zero00

Default 04-21-2011, 10:01 PM

Good ideas! I especially like the raptor idea.

I should mention the enemies don't have to be medieval-themed. They can be anything from giant robots to.... evil...household...furniture(actually giving that one some thought).

Anything goes as long as its fun to fight!

This game I made shows the degree of "un-realism" I'm thinking of.
http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=6291

Old
DensetsuNoKaboom

Default 04-26-2011, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero00 View Post
Good ideas! I especially like the raptor idea.

I should mention the enemies don't have to be medieval-themed. They can be anything from giant robots to.... evil...household...furniture(actually giving that one some thought).

Anything goes as long as its fun to fight!

This game I made shows the degree of "un-realism" I'm thinking of.
http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=6291
Evil household furniture is already in a videogame.

How about evil households?

Thank you for taking the time to read this signature. This signature loves you.

Old
reuben2011

Default 04-26-2011, 07:25 PM

Just thinking of random nouns. What about evil...
  • buttons
  • scarves
  • cereal boxes
  • lanterns
  • ballet teachers
  • aglets (the plastic piece at the end of a shoelace)
  • [insert random noun]

Projects
-Escape the Kitchen
-That ninja animation
-Hill Collision

Upcoming Projects
-Some penguin adventure game?

Old
debussybunny563

Default 04-26-2011, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben2011 View Post
Just thinking of random nouns. What about evil...
  • buttons
  • scarves
  • cereal boxes
  • lanterns
  • ballet teachers
  • aglets (the plastic piece at the end of a shoelace)
  • penguins
Fixed.

Last edited by debussybunny563; 12-21-2012 at 12:00 AM.

|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|Link to weapons collection: http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=7368 |
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

I have been dead for quite some time now; not much hope for resurrection.

Old
reuben2011

Default 04-26-2011, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by debussybunny563 View Post

Penguins.
Yes!

Projects
-Escape the Kitchen
-That ninja animation
-Hill Collision

Upcoming Projects
-Some penguin adventure game?

Old
DensetsuNoKaboom

Default 04-26-2011, 07:39 PM

Evil deoxyribonucleic acid.

Oh yeah.

Old
debussybunny563

Default 04-26-2011, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DensetsuNoKaboom View Post
Evil deoxyribonucleic acid.

Oh yeah.
Evil methionylglutaminylarginyltyrosylglutamylserylleuc ylphenylalanylalanylglutaminylleucyllysylglutamyla rginyllysylglutamylglycylalanylphenylalanylvalylpr olylphenylalanylvalylthreonylleucylglycylaspartylp rolylglycylisoleucylglutamylglutaminylserylleucyll ysylisoleucylaspartylthreonylleucylisoleucylglutam ylalanylglycylalanylaspartylalanylleucylglutamylle ucylglycylisoleucylprolylphenylalanylserylaspartyl prolylleucylalanylaspartylglycylprolylthreonylisol eucylglutaminylasparaginylalanylthreonylleucylargi nylalanylphenylalanylalanylalanylglycylvalylthreon ylprolylalanylglutaminylcysteinylphenylalanylgluta mylmethionylleucylalanylleucylisoleucylarginylglut aminyllysylhistidylprolylthreonylisoleucylprolylis oleucylglycylleucylleucylmethionyltyrosylalanylasp araginylleucylvalylphenylalanylasparaginyllysylgly cylisoleucylaspartylglutamylphenylalanyltyrosylala nylglutaminylcysteinylglutamyllysylvalylglycylvaly laspartylserylvalylleucylvalylalanylaspartylvalylp rolylvalylglutaminylglutamylserylalanylprolylpheny lalanylarginylglutaminylalanylalanylleucylarginylh istidylasparaginylvalylalanylprolylisoleucylphenyl alanylisoleucylcysteinylprolylprolylaspartylalanyl aspartylaspartylaspartylleucylleucylarginylglutami nylisoleucylalanylseryltyrosylglycylarginylglycylt yrosylthreonyltyrosylleucylleucylserylarginylalany lglycylvalylthreonylglycylalanylglutamylasparaginy larginylalanylalanylleucylprolylleucylasparaginylh istidylleucylvalylalanyllysylleucyllysylglutamylty rosylasparaginylalanylalanylprolylprolylleucylglut aminylglycylphenylalanylglycylisoleucylserylalanyl prolylaspartylglutaminylvalyllysylalanylalanylisol eucylaspartylalanylglycylalanylalanylglycylalanyli soleucylserylglycylserylalanylisoleucylvalyllysyli soleucylisoleucylglutamylglutaminylhistidylasparag inylisoleucylglutamylprolylglutamyllysylmethionyll eucylalanylalanylleucyllysylvalylphenylalanylvalyl glutaminylprolylmethionyllysylalanylalanylthreonyl arginylserine.

Derp.

Last edited by debussybunny563; 12-21-2012 at 12:00 AM.

|Link to weapons collection: http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=7368 |

I have been dead for quite some time now; not much hope for resurrection.

Old
DensetsuNoKaboom

Default 04-26-2011, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by debussybunny563 View Post

Evil methionylglutaminylarginyltyrosylglutamylserylleuc ylphenylalanylalanylglutaminylleucyllysylglutamyla rginyllysylglutamylglycylalanylphenylalanylvalylpr olylphenylalanylvalylthreonylleucylglycylaspartylp rolylglycylisoleucylglutamylglutaminylserylleucyll ysylisoleucylaspartylthreonylleucylisoleucylglutam ylalanylglycylalanylaspartylalanylleucylglutamylle ucylglycylisoleucylprolylphenylalanylserylaspartyl prolylleucylalanylaspartylglycylprolylthreonylisol eucylglutaminylasparaginylalanylthreonylleucylargi nylalanylphenylalanylalanylalanylglycylvalylthreon ylprolylalanylglutaminylcysteinylphenylalanylgluta mylmethionylleucylalanylleucylisoleucylarginylglut aminyllysylhistidylprolylthreonylisoleucylprolylis oleucylglycylleucylleucylmethionyltyrosylalanylasp araginylleucylvalylphenylalanylasparaginyllysylgly cylisoleucylaspartylglutamylphenylalanyltyrosylala nylglutaminylcysteinylglutamyllysylvalylglycylvaly laspartylserylvalylleucylvalylalanylaspartylvalylp rolylvalylglutaminylglutamylserylalanylprolylpheny lalanylarginylglutaminylalanylalanylleucylarginylh istidylasparaginylvalylalanylprolylisoleucylphenyl alanylisoleucylcysteinylprolylprolylaspartylalanyl aspartylaspartylaspartylleucylleucylarginylglutami nylisoleucylalanylseryltyrosylglycylarginylglycylt yrosylthreonyltyrosylleucylleucylserylarginylalany lglycylvalylthreonylglycylalanylglutamylasparaginy larginylalanylalanylleucylprolylleucylasparaginylh istidylleucylvalylalanyllysylleucyllysylglutamylty rosylasparaginylalanylalanylprolylprolylleucylglut aminylglycylphenylalanylglycylisoleucylserylalanyl prolylaspartylglutaminylvalyllysylalanylalanylisol eucylaspartylalanylglycylalanylalanylglycylalanyli soleucylserylglycylserylalanylisoleucylvalyllysyli soleucylisoleucylglutamylglutaminylhistidylasparag inylisoleucylglutamylprolylglutamyllysylmethionyll eucylalanylalanylleucyllysylvalylphenylalanylvalyl glutaminylprolylmethionyllysylalanylalanylthreonyl arginylserine.

Derp.
Copypaster.

Evil...

*n00bs
*$ signs
*street lamps
*asparagus
*emoticons
*Tamagotchis
*sweat
*Mr. Saturns
*helicopters
*wireless adapters
*abstract concepts
*Alice objects
*flamingos
The list goes on and on...

But I still think evil DNA is scary.

Or how about...

EVIL DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE.

o_o