Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > Share Objects

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
King Gamer(gorit)
Guest
 
Status:
Posts: n/a
Default 05-04-2010, 03:10 PM

Ha, funny. I have always known his code is cluddered. I however figured i would add him to my company and have a project that if he doesn't use method based coding he will see some problems.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
jediaction
Senior Member
 
jediaction's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 5,064
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Bel Air, Maryland
Default 05-04-2010, 03:26 PM

My goodnes, why did he not get it before. you could of just said "Methods" dameria


Website: www.salokingames.com
FaceBook: www.facebook.com/SalokinGames
   
Reply With Quote
Old
Dameria
Senior Member
 
Dameria's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 976
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: United States
Default 05-04-2010, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediaction View Post
My goodnes, why did he not get it before. you could of just said "Methods" dameria
I've been saying "methods" so many times now I think it might be borderline spam, lol . Its just very messy to have everything in the events. I am a very organized person and I get very annoyed when I see disorganized code that aren't put into methods.

Does anybody else agree with me or am I the only one?


Check out my best projects so far and please comment:

Tic-Tac-Toe 2.0 ................... http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=3548
Alice Paint ........................... http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?p=23408
Real-Time Clock .................. http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?p=12725
Maze Game ......................... http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=4301
   
Reply With Quote
Old
jediaction
Senior Member
 
jediaction's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 5,064
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Bel Air, Maryland
Default 05-04-2010, 04:14 PM

I fell that way but not with Doeing, I fix it up at the end, the beginning is annoying for me, just please understand. I share a room with my brother, My side is spotless, his is really messy. lol!


Website: www.salokingames.com
FaceBook: www.facebook.com/SalokinGames
   
Reply With Quote
Old
King Gamer(gorit)
Guest
 
Status:
Posts: n/a
Default 05-04-2010, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediaction View Post
I fell that way but not with Doeing, I fix it up at the end, the beginning is annoying for me, just please understand. I share a room with my brother, My side is spotless, his is really messy. lol!
A. that sucks to share a room, how old is brother?
B. You keep your room spotless?????(If I didn't like you i would call you a freak)

Lastly using methods in the begining increase eficicy and having a root method that runs evrything can be very eficient too.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
jediaction
Senior Member
 
jediaction's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 5,064
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Bel Air, Maryland
Default 05-04-2010, 05:55 PM

Sorry, did not mean spot less spot less, i mean pretty clean and by that i mean , clothes is not on the floor and everywhere and im not gonna tell you how old my brother is

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Gamer(gorit) View Post
A. that sucks to share a room, how old is brother?
B. You keep your room spotless?????(If I didn't like you i would call you a freak)

Lastly using methods in the begining increase eficicy and having a root method that runs evrything can be very eficient too.

ah, ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Gamer(gorit) View Post
Ha, funny. I have always known his code is cluddered. I however figured i would add him to my company and have a project that if he doesn't use method based coding he will see some problems.
its not cluttered and Storm is not cluttered at all?! I am being ncie and neat with A-Tom studio


Website: www.salokingames.com
FaceBook: www.facebook.com/SalokinGames

Last edited by x2495iiii; 05-04-2010 at 11:06 PM. Reason: Triple-Posts
   
Reply With Quote
Old
King Gamer(gorit)
Guest
 
Status:
Posts: n/a
Default 05-04-2010, 05:58 PM

is he older than you?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
jediaction
Senior Member
 
jediaction's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 5,064
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Bel Air, Maryland
Default 05-04-2010, 06:01 PM

yup


Website: www.salokingames.com
FaceBook: www.facebook.com/SalokinGames
   
Reply With Quote
Old
King Gamer(gorit)
Guest
 
Status:
Posts: n/a
Default 05-04-2010, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediaction View Post
yup
O then expect to be just like him too. I am 13 and my room is a dump
   
Reply With Quote
Old
jediaction
Senior Member
 
jediaction's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 5,064
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Bel Air, Maryland
Default 05-04-2010, 08:17 PM

I dont know, i have i guess i could say a serten "erge" to keep stuff clean...


Website: www.salokingames.com
FaceBook: www.facebook.com/SalokinGames
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Copyright ©2020, Carnegie Mellon University
Alice 2.x 1999-2012, Alice 3.x 2008-2012, Carnegie Mellon University. All rights reserved.