Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > General Discussion > The Lounge

Old
David B

Default 04-11-2011, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arty-fishL View Post
I have been on this website multiple times, but its not a community though, especially considering I just get a 404 when I click on forums.

Thanks David B for your work.
Your welcome Arty! It wasn't that hard, all I did was use a free forum maker, and now I just have to change it up a bit. I have finally figured out how to remove this.:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediaction View Post
Can you register in my Community?
Sure! Not now though, I am still working on setting up administration of the AODb Forums.

Last edited by x2495iiii; 04-14-2011 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Double-posts

Old
jediaction

Default 04-11-2011, 08:08 PM

Quote:
I have been on this website multiple times, but its not a community though, especially considering I just get a 404 when I click on forums.

Thanks David B for your work.
Really? 404?

Click here http://thechromegamesforums.forumup....omegamesforums

FaceBook: www.facebook.com/SalokinGames

Last edited by jediaction; 04-11-2011 at 08:20 PM.

Old
arty-fishL

Default 04-12-2011, 03:47 AM

no, I just get a "cannot find server"

█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░▓░░░░░░░▓░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓░░▓░░░░░░▓░░░▓░░░░█
█░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓░░░░░░▓▒▒░░▒░░▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▒░░░█
█░▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒░▓▒▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▓░▓▓▓░░▓░░░▓▒▒▓▒▓▒▓▒░░░█
█░▓▒▓▒▓▒░░░▓▓░░▒▓▒░▒▒▒░▓▒▒░▓▓░▓▓▒░▓▒▓▒▓▒░░░█
█░▓▒▓▒░▒░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▒░░░░▓▓▒░░░▒▒░▒▒░░▒░▒▓▓▓░░█
█░░▒░▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░█

I have mostly moved on from Alice, but may still respond to messages if important [¬º-°]¬

Old
jediaction

Default 04-12-2011, 09:05 AM

Hmm, maybe it's because your in Scotland. Does it work for anyone else?

Old
David B

Default 04-12-2011, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Quote:
no, I just get a "cannot find server"
Quote:
Hmm, maybe it's because your in Scotland. Does it work for anyone else?
Yes. It works for me.

P.S.: Please? Will some more people sign up on the AODb Community Forums? I didn't create it just so it would sit there, unwanted, untouched, unloved.

The AODb Community Forums are feeling .

On behalf of the AODb Community Forums, I would like to welcome all of the users who haved joined the AODb Community Fourms!

The users are.:

1.) jediaction
2.) Arty-FishL
3.) sfunk

I am hoping that many more of you join! I am planning on creating a special forum that only Alice Community Forums members will be able to access!

Anyone else? As soon as Arty has the time to put a link to it on the AODb Website, this will be how I promote it, but I have a feeling that everyone is ignoring me!

Last edited by x2495iiii; 04-14-2011 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Triple-Posts

Old
David B

Default 04-19-2011, 07:10 PM

As all of you have probably noticed, I haven't been an active forum member for the past few days. This is because I have been busy working out the kinks on the AODb Community Forums.

Although it may not seem as though there are any new visible changes, I have made changes, I have just not activated them yet. I am waiting until later on to acivate them. I have been working on setting up a ranking that all members on the AODb Community Fourms can request, but you must be an Alice Community Fourms member to get (which happens to be the reason I am posting this here, and not there). I have also designed a form that I will open to the public after I get it working correctly. (the form is already open to the public, but I haven't told anyone the address for it yet, so unless you guess it, or figure it out in some other way, you can't access it) Even after I do release the form, it will probably still be glitchy, and therefore, be highly subject to change. The form is for members who wish to request this status as an Alice Community Forums member. All of the members that are currently on the AODb Community Forums are all Alice Community Forums members, so I have activated their status as an Alice Community Forums member as soon as they signed up (Except for Arty-FishL, whose status is "AODb Founder). Although I have done this up until this point, I will soon require you to fill out a form, and go through a process of verifying that you are an Alice Community Forums member. I am thinking of potentially creating a forum where only Alice Community Forums members can post, but there is another part of my brain that thinks it would be pointless because we all have the Alice Community Forums. But on the other hand, it would be kind of fun to talk only to people you know from here, over there (Hopefully that sentence wasn't confusing.".

I will be taking another long break from the Alice Community Forums/AODb Community Forums for some time now to do other things, but while I am away, I hope that some of you have the sense to use the AODb Community Forums for the purpose of which they are intended. How long will I be gone? At most, probably two to three days, but I will return, hopefully with a lot less to do than I have to do now.

AODb Community Forums Administrator
David B

P.S.: This is probably the longest (and most boring) post I have ever made.

Old
jediaction

Default 04-19-2011, 07:18 PM

IF anyone thinks it is funny..um...I got bored after the first sentence and have not read it yet...lol

Old
David B

Default 04-19-2011, 08:04 PM

Quote:
IF anyone thinks it is funny..um...I got bored after the first sentence and have not read it yet...lol
Yes. I do think it is funny. I got bored proff reading it.

Old
arty-fishL

Arrow 04-20-2011, 07:35 AM

I'm trying to keep visitors to the AODb to a minimum right now. This is because I am changing a lot of things, but I dont want to take it offline like before. Its nice to promote your affiliated website David B, and I still want to have good activity on the database, just take to mind that I dont want too much activity at once and if you see anything wrong then please do not report it right now as things are changing all the time and are liable to break.

Anyway, Im still not sure what the AODb forums are for, so please can you tell me David B.

When I say there is a lot of work happening on the AODb right now, I mean around this time - because there isnt much happening right now as Ive been away on holiday since Saturday and will be until next Saturday.

█░░▓░░░░░░░▓░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓░░▓░░░░░░▓░░░▓░░░░█
█░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓░░░░░░▓▒▒░░▒░░▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▒░░░█
█░▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒░▓▒▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▓░▓▓▓░░▓░░░▓▒▒▓▒▓▒▓▒░░░█
█░▓▒▓▒▓▒░░░▓▓░░▒▓▒░▒▒▒░▓▒▒░▓▓░▓▓▒░▓▒▓▒▓▒░░░█
█░▓▒▓▒░▒░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▒░░░░▓▓▒░░░▒▒░▒▒░░▒░▒▓▓▓░░█
█░░▒░▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░█

I have mostly moved on from Alice, but may still respond to messages if important [¬º-°]¬

Old
David B

Default 04-25-2011, 06:52 PM

Quote:
I'm trying to keep visitors to the AODb to a minimum right now. This is because I am changing a lot of things, but I dont want to take it offline like before. Its nice to promote your affiliated website David B, and I still want to have good activity on the database, just take to mind that I dont want too much activity at once and if you see anything wrong then please do not report it right now as things are changing all the time and are liable to break.

Anyway, Im still not sure what the AODb forums are for, so please can you tell me David B.

When I say there is a lot of work happening on the AODb right now, I mean around this time - because there isnt much happening right now as Ive been away on holiday since Saturday and will be until next Saturday.
Okay. I have disabled bug reporting at this time.