Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > General Discussion > The Lounge

Assignment6-99 Bottles of Pop Complete
Old
puppupcake

Default Assignment6-99 Bottles of Pop Complete - 03-14-2013, 08:49 PM

This particular assignment took a lot of thought. Actually about 4-5 hours worth. Yep, I sat down and thought about one thing for hours.....lol Anyway, I even went to sleep thinking about this problem. I find myself questioning my ability to think logically or am I just so far off base when it comes to problem solving. A lot of times I have no clue as to where to start with the whole thought process.

I sit down with pen and paper charting what I would like to happen. Then I'm like okay...sooooo... I know what I want it to do. Now, how do I make the program do it. Anyway, I digress. I did figure this thing out and it ended up being a total of 4 lines of code.. Who would of thought, right?

Before I even started Alice I was always questioning everything and now it's like my thought processes have multiplied 100 fold.

This was a really neat assignment and I learned a lot. I learned a lot more about myself more so than anything. My biggest advice with this assignment is just keep it very very simple and don't complicate it.