Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > Share Worlds

detailed walk animation?
Old
bobbyBill

Default detailed walk animation? - 04-19-2014, 08:29 AM

Anyone want to help with this assignment
1. play walking motion with detailed knee movement (i.e bending, hopping, stretching)
2. display spin-actions on characters in reference to other characters or objects
3. play a sound effect synchronized with a character movement
4. Program do-together with at least two other characters in a harmonious motion.
5. Program do-in-order to show one action followed by other
6. Program the storyboard complex enough to show a detailed movie clip for long enough duration. Complexity outweigh over duration.

the story literally doesnt matter at all, it just has to have this criteria.

Here:
Old
jrrTolkien

Talking Here: - 04-28-2014, 07:05 PM

Here are the answers for most of your questions:

1. You can do this with poses. Click the green "add objects" button, select "effect subparts," then have a doTogether where it goes to one pose while moving in the desired way. For an example, use a hebuilder or a shebuilder, who come built-in with walk, jump, and many other methods.
2. Drag a turn to face onto your method, create a parameter, make it an object, and say "turn to face" your object parameter, then later the object will turn to the specified object.
3. There is a play sound method in each object's details pane. You have to supply the sound, though, and it only takes .wav sounds.
4. Just have the two objects moving in a doTogether.
5. Drag in a doTogether, then put a doInOrder in the doTogether, and when you want it to do something together, it goes OUTSIDE OF THE INORDER.
6. This varies in each program.

Tell me if these help and I may work on some worlds!

-jrr

Last edited by jrrTolkien; 04-28-2014 at 08:20 PM.

Example?
Old
jackgregger

Post Example? - 03-02-2016, 01:59 PM

Jrr Tolkien, I am doing a similar project, and would greatly appreciate any examples/help you can offer that meet these requirements. Also, what is "spin action"?

I would be hugely appreciative if you had an example I could see meeting these criteria that I could use as a model for my own.

Thank you!
Jack S. Greger