Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > How do I...?

please help
Old
Othman Al Aidaros

Default please help - 06-26-2009, 01:35 AM

I joined in alice course before few days, and my teacher ask me to make a project. This project is a game. It must contain RANDOMIZATION, TIMER, 3D TEXT, LISTS, FUNCTIONS, VARIABLES, PARAMETERS, SOUNDS, METHODS. And I can't do it because I don't know it. So please can you help me. If you want to help me, please send the game project to:
1. oalaidaroos@yahoo.com
2. oalaidaroos@gmail.com
3. othman-ao3@hotmail.com
And THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH for help.

Pleaseeeeeeeeee
Old
Othman Al Aidaros

Default Pleaseeeeeeeeee - 06-26-2009, 02:35 AM

Hey guys I want the project on next Monday 29/06/09. Please HURRY UP.

Old
gabe
Administrator

Default 06-26-2009, 08:45 AM

No one is going to do your project for you, as that is not the purpose of these forums. It also amounts to cheating. If you want to know how to do something, you are welcome to ask, or better yet, search the forums -- all of these things have been discussed at one point or another.

You can also check out Dick Baldwin's Alice guide to learn about Alice.

It seems odd that the teacher would ask you to do a project containing all of the things you mentioned after only a few days of class. Actually, it's ridiculous. I would expect nobody to be able to handle all of these techniques without weeks/months of teaching. I'd hate to see what your next project would be.

Ok
Old
Othman Al Aidaros

Default Ok - 06-27-2009, 09:20 AM

About the techniques I'll learn it from my friends in the course quickly to end the project. But I don't have any ideas. Please, give me some ideas. And I'll study the "Dick Baldwin's Alice guide." That's promise. And I have red some. Thank you for replay. But I need some Ideas for a simple game can contain the techniques mentioned. PLEASE QUICKLY.

Old
DrJim

Default 06-27-2009, 10:24 AM

There are dozens of games already done in Alice in the "share worlds" section of this forum - and I imagine a web search on "simple computer games" would give you thousands of hits.

But it's strictly up to you to take the initiative and time to do the work for the search - that's part of what you're supposed to be learning!