Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > Share Worlds

View Poll Results: How is the Halo game
Very impressive!!! 48 64.86%
Great overall 11 14.86%
Good 8 10.81%
messed up 4 5.41%
Bad game, needs a lot of work 6 8.11%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
jediaction
Senior Member
 
jediaction's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 5,064
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Bel Air, Maryland
Default 12-21-2010, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sora62896 View Post
so how long do you think it will be bbfore youre finished? how far have you gotten?
Its about 95% done. Just fixing frame rate and final collisions


Website: www.salokingames.com
FaceBook: www.facebook.com/SalokinGames
   
Reply With Quote
Old
beachbum111111
Senior Member
 
beachbum111111's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 852
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: e
Default 12-21-2010, 10:52 AM

put it out on christmas... it will be a present for all of us from you


"Don't lead me into temptation I can find it myself"
   
Reply With Quote
Old
arty-fishL
Senior Member
 
arty-fishL's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 1,878
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: In the corner of your eye
Default 12-21-2010, 11:16 AM

yeh, do that


█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░▓░░░░░░░▓░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓░░▓░░░░░░▓░░░▓░░░░█
█░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓░░░░░░▓▒▒░░▒░░▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▒░░░█
█░▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒░▓▒▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▓░▓▓▓░░▓░░░▓▒▒▓▒▓▒▓▒░░░█
█░▓▒▓▒▓▒░░░▓▓░░▒▓▒░▒▒▒░▓▒▒░▓▓░▓▓▒░▓▒▓▒▓▒░░░█
█░▓▒▓▒░▒░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▒░░░░▓▓▒░░░▒▒░▒▒░░▒░▒▓▓▓░░█
█░░▒░▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█

I have mostly moved on from Alice, but may still respond to messages if important [-]
   
Reply With Quote
Old
jediaction
Senior Member
 
jediaction's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 5,064
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Bel Air, Maryland
Default 12-21-2010, 01:16 PM

Well, If Zone responds to me. That could be very possible. Its 95% done. And its cool. Though, the Scarab, im thinking. What do you guys want it to do?


Website: www.salokingames.com
FaceBook: www.facebook.com/SalokinGames
   
Reply With Quote
Old
LiamFarley1998
Junior Member
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 13
Join Date: Mar 2009
Default 12-21-2010, 06:55 PM

make it beable to be controlled and flown like in cmneirs halo 3 tricks. Nah just make fall over or something and bust up when you kill it
   
Reply With Quote
Old
jediaction
Senior Member
 
jediaction's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 5,064
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Bel Air, Maryland
Default 12-21-2010, 06:59 PM

Not that part. Like what should it do to attack you?


Website: www.salokingames.com
FaceBook: www.facebook.com/SalokinGames
   
Reply With Quote
attacks
Old
sora62896
Guest
 
Status:
Posts: n/a
Lightbulb attacks - 12-22-2010, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiamFarley1998 View Post
make it beable to be controlled and flown like in cmneirs halo 3 tricks. Nah just make fall over or something and bust up when you kill it

When you want it to attack you, it should move around a little at first, shoot at you, then start coming towards you and move away. then loop it or something. make it random if it lasers you or whatever.

Last edited by sora62896; 12-22-2010 at 09:55 AM.
   
Reply With Quote
games
Old
sora62896
Guest
 
Status:
Posts: n/a
Exclamation games - 12-22-2010, 10:16 AM

I have 2 games (sort of) that i made.

They have bugs tht need fixing.

In navy plane flying, space: go, enter: stop, a:1/4 barrel roll left, D: 1/4 barrel roll right, W:face down, s: face up, Left arrow:yaw left, Right arrow:yaw right, up arrow:speed up, down arrow:speed down

I need to make smoother movements but ont know how to. same thing for the next game

Tank in city:

basic arrow keys movement, w,a,s,d moves turret, space shoots

need to make fluid movements
Attached Files
File Type: a2w navy plane flying.a2w (8.77 MB, 1 views)
   
Reply With Quote
Old
arty-fishL
Senior Member
 
arty-fishL's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 1,878
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: In the corner of your eye
Arrow 12-22-2010, 11:07 AM

post your own worlds in a new thread:
http://www.alice.org/community/newth...=newthread&f=6


█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░▓░░░░░░░▓░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓░░▓░░░░░░▓░░░▓░░░░█
█░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓░░░░░░▓▒▒░░▒░░▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▒░░░█
█░▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒░▓▒▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▓░▓▓▓░░▓░░░▓▒▒▓▒▓▒▓▒░░░█
█░▓▒▓▒▓▒░░░▓▓░░▒▓▒░▒▒▒░▓▒▒░▓▓░▓▓▒░▓▒▓▒▓▒░░░█
█░▓▒▓▒░▒░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▒░░░░▓▓▒░░░▒▒░▒▒░░▒░▒▓▓▓░░█
█░░▒░▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█

I have mostly moved on from Alice, but may still respond to messages if important [-]
   
Reply With Quote
Old
jediaction
Senior Member
 
jediaction's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 5,064
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Bel Air, Maryland
Default 12-22-2010, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sora62896 View Post
When you want it to attack you, it should move around a little at first, shoot at you, then start coming towards you and move away. then loop it or something. make it random if it lasers you or whatever.
Its complicated to do....I'll think about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by sora62896 View Post
I have 2 games (sort of) that i made.

They have bugs tht need fixing.

In navy plane flying, space: go, enter: stop, a:1/4 barrel roll left, D: 1/4 barrel roll right, W:face down, s: face up, Left arrow:yaw left, Right arrow:yaw right, up arrow:speed up, down arrow:speed down

I need to make smoother movements but ont know how to. same thing for the next game

Tank in city:

basic arrow keys movement, w,a,s,d moves turret, space shoots

need to make fluid movements
So are you asking me to fix it?


Website: www.salokingames.com
FaceBook: www.facebook.com/SalokinGames
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
amazing, awesome, best game, fps, great music, halo, homemade, lag ftw, need work, sweet, x2495jjjj

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Copyright ©2020, Carnegie Mellon University
Alice 2.x 1999-2012, Alice 3.x 2008-2012, Carnegie Mellon University. All rights reserved.