Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > General Discussion > The Lounge

Assignment 3
Old
Aben Ngwa

Default Assignment 3 - 09-13-2015, 09:10 PM

Assignment 3 was creating a mummy to move towards the direction of the pharaoh and having the pharaoh react. The mummy was only difficult because the upper body and legs had a method however the butt area of the mummy did not have a method so moving the upper body and legs separately would complete detached the buttocks area of the mummy which looked very weird but got it to work so, it was fun just the ONE little minor thing was annoying.

Old
tkdblake93

Default 09-17-2015, 08:10 PM

I know what you mean, Aben. I just had the mummy turn its legs and have that repeat WHILE it was greater than 5 meters in front of the Pharaoh. It looks like the mummy kicking while sliding on its ground foot, but that's as realistic as I got it to look.

Old
esquino

Default 09-20-2015, 04:18 PM

Aben I took the approach of creating a step method and inside of it just rotated the left and right leg in opposite directions 1/8 of a rotation. I then repeated this step and alternating the direction of which leg was moving. It took a little bit of trial and error but once I got it, I was able to reuse the step method over and over.