Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > How do I...?

Old
Dak393

Default 11-28-2009, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by x2495iiii View Post
There's really no reason this isn't possible for you. You SHOULD be able to put ANY object into a list, then reference it with a for all together command, regardless of vehicles, subparts, or any other object property (except maybe eventsStopAscending or one of the other mysterious Seldom Used Properties).
Well the only thing I can think of now is a bug in the alice 2.0.7 application for mac I know there are some other major bugs in the mac version maybe this is just one more. (opacity, lists?, fps controls....) I should upgrade to 2.2 but I think I couldn't for some reason I'll try again

Old
Akusai

Default 11-28-2009, 07:29 PM

I've only worked on macs, and with the macs (In both 2.0 and 2.2) I haven't been able to add a compound object, or an object in a group to a list, in fact, when I made my Katamari Damasi world, I had to drag all 50+ objects in the different groups before adding them to the list. So if it is a bug, it's on both 2.2 and 2.0 Mac versions, I haven't dona any programming on windows because my computer is horribly slow.

Tags
list, vehicle