Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > Works-In-Progress

Advice?
Old
DarkMagis

Red face Advice? - 10-08-2010, 01:33 PM

I am making a movie, all about the history of the human and monster race and how they hated each other, but then made peace. The beginning (intro) is below. The very end though, I'm having trouble getting the butler to actually stand on the bridge, so if you can give advice on how to fix that, many thanks. And please give advice as to the rest of the intro. Thanks.

And I know it sounds weird, but the title is suppose to be advise.
Attached Files
File Type: a2w Monster House.a2w (12.60 MB, 8 views)

Old
x2495iiii
Super Moderator

Default 10-08-2010, 02:13 PM

Title looks fine to me

And I'll look at it when I get the chance, but all my backed up accounting work is due tonight, so I'm cramming that right now.

Cheers and stuff.

X

Old
DarkMagis

Default 10-09-2010, 01:20 PM

Thanks X. You rock. And I'll upload the new version of the movie now. Instead of moving from step to step, I just deleted all but one of the steps and that moves up, instead of him. It should look a bit smoother. Still having problems with him standing. Worse comes to worse, I'll just stick the castle low into the ground and get rid of the ladder bit. I think it may interrupt the tempo of the intro too, making it too long so I'll probably just end up chucking it. Would still like to know how to do the standing thing though. I may need to use it later on.
Attached Files
File Type: a2w Monster House.a2w (12.60 MB, 3 views)

Old
DarkMagis

Default 10-09-2010, 05:29 PM

I just decided to chuck the ladder, and so I did and finished the rest of that scene. Now the intro is done. All I need to do now is write the intro for the production company (some little thing of my own) to go before the intro, write the title sequence to go after, and then rest of the movie. Tell me what you think of it now, comments very much appreciated.
Attached Files
File Type: a2w Monster House.a2w (13.06 MB, 0 views)