Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > General Discussion > The Lounge

FREE SURVIVAL SHOOTER | Elite Force
Old
jediaction

Default FREE SURVIVAL SHOOTER | Elite Force - 06-17-2013, 10:04 PM

What is Elite Force?

Complete with multiple weapons, engaging enemies, and a full upgrade system, Elite Force is an action packed Sci-Fi shooter created just for you!

Where does Elite Force take place?

In the future, the earth has been invaded by a aggressive alien race known as The Disrupters. We had no choice but to flea earth and search for new systems that could sustain life. Fortunately, we were successful and began building colonies on multiple systems. All was well until the Disruptors returned and attacked our mining facilities and residential areas. Our new military formed an elite group of agents called the S.D.E.F’s to protect our galaxy from the most vicious attacks. They are looking for a new soldier to join their forces…that’s where you come in.

Coming this summer!

Elite Force will be a Free-To-Play First Person Shooter but if you would like to support the development of future Indie Games, you can support us by giving a generous donation. When you download the game, you will be asked how much you would like to pay for the game. You can pay as much or as little as you want and the game is yours!

Our latest game-play footage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enc_HAW_TeQ

DETAILS:

Currently, Elite Force contains one mission which should last you a few hours if you complete all challenges and unlock all locked upgrades. There will be two more missions released as DLC in the future, each with more content, more difficulty, and more engaging game-play!

You can download a free version of the game at www.salokingames.com or provide a generous donation with your download and receive the full version if you would like to support Indie Development.

DOWNLOAD HERE: Download link coming soon!

Subscribe to our News-letter to be notified of the release date on our website.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Promote 1.jpg (20.1 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg Promote 2.jpg (14.9 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg Promote 3.jpg (20.0 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg Promote 9.jpg (20.1 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg Promote 8.jpg (20.0 KB, 55 views)

FaceBook: www.facebook.com/SalokinGames

Last edited by jediaction; 07-07-2014 at 05:56 PM.

Old
AliceMaster00

Location: You know that gap between the bottom of your dresser and the floor? Yeah, there.
Exclamation 06-18-2013, 03:22 PM

Cool, but do you think you can help me with my fps unity game. Its pretty complex stuff im trying to complete, but cant seem to find out how. If you could help me I would appreciate it a lot. My company: UltiGamer Productions.
If you would like to join, email me @ ntntorres283@gmail.com or ultiminecraft835@gmail.com. Pay is included once I start releasing the game in stores, if I get more the 5 volunteers by June 30, then im starting my game from scratch.
Im going to need an animator(s), 3d model designer(s), programmer(s), fx, and someone to help me with the storyline and weapon ideas.(2 only(paid the most)) If anyone is working for a company, no need to quit or get fired, for 20% of profit goes as a donation the Alice community and other companies working alongside me(each). Employees will get paid once profit starts rolling in(35% profit goes to employees(that 35% will be divided amongst workers)).

What a piece of work is a man? How noble in reason, how infinite in faculties, in form and in motion, how express and admirable how like an angel! What apprehension oh how like a god! The beauty of thee world, the paragon of animals, and yet- to me, what is this quintessence o' dust? Man delights, not me. Nor woman either, nor woman either.

Old
jediaction

Default 06-18-2013, 03:25 PM

I'm sorry, but I am not joining any online teams at the moment. I am currently busy with projects of my own. Also, "helping" you is different than joining your team. I can help you by giving you tips or advice, but joining your team is a far greater commitment that I just cannot take on with my schedule. Make a game over the internet with an online team is a task very difficult to achieve. I would highly recommend starting small and developing yourself before taking on bigger projects with many members.

Old
AliceMaster00

Location: You know that gap between the bottom of your dresser and the floor? Yeah, there.
Default 06-18-2013, 03:29 PM

I know you wont join the team, I still need your advice as you call it instead of help, and calm down, ive done it before, but it didn't last very long until school was in my way. I haven't sold any games yet but I know how to. Look if you wont help me I understand. Plus I cant always look toward other sources, its just that this community is viewed by lots of people, and getting advice from different people could help.

What a piece of work is a man? How noble in reason, how infinite in faculties, in form and in motion, how express and admirable how like an angel! What apprehension oh how like a god! The beauty of thee world, the paragon of animals, and yet- to me, what is this quintessence o' dust? Man delights, not me. Nor woman either, nor woman either.

Old
AliceMaster00

Cool 06-18-2013, 03:32 PM

Btw I got ur fps clamp system ready to go, I just need to add some final minor touches and i'll post it. Nice game btw.

Old
jediaction

Default 06-18-2013, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceMaster00 View Post
I know you wont join the team, I still need your advice as you call it instead of help, and calm down, ive done it before, but it didn't last very long until school was in my way. I haven't sold any games yet but I know how to. Look if you wont help me I understand. Plus I cant always look toward other sources, its just that this community is viewed by lots of people, and getting advice from different people could help.
I'm not trying to get defensive, but I am actually helping by giving you that advice. From my own experience and spectating many others, online teams are very difficult. I believe that you know how to sell games. That's not the hard part. Many more people will play your game if it's free, that is a fact. I just thought I'd let you know that. Selling your game and getting money for it is always great, but if you aren't a professional and you aren't positive your game will sell well, or if you aren't advertising on STEAM or Desura or something else along those lines which are very big stores, then it's better to start off free.

Old
AliceMaster00

Thumbs up 06-20-2013, 02:51 PM

Ok, thanks for the advice about the business. But i need advice on how to script some of the actions, im more of a salesman than a programmer but i can still script some parts of the first person controller(mouse-look, clamps, realistic bobing, and movement). i need help with a weapon swap system, a WEAPON system, weapon upgrade system, animations, and a n A/I system.

Old
jediaction

Default 06-20-2013, 04:37 PM

If you need help, then look for tutorials online. There are many free ones out there! YouTubers like BurgZergArcade, EteeskiTutorials, Tornado Twins, TechZone tutorials are all great places to go to for help!

Old
bob3584

Default 06-21-2013, 12:27 AM

I am a concept artist. (And composer... And writer... And starting programmer... And a starting animator).

My avatar will always be a preview of what I am currently working on.

Old
jediaction

Default 06-21-2013, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob3584 View Post
I am a concept artist. (And composer... And writer... And starting programmer... And a starting animator).
Can I hear some of your work? I love listening to other fellow composers work.

Tags
chrome games, composer, concept art, elite force, jediaction, unity 3d