Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > Share Worlds

Would this work with lists
Old
King Gamer(gorit)

Default Would this work with lists - 02-15-2010, 12:29 AM

I have always been trying to implement a c.d. program with lists. I got one that worked while going forward but it is really cluttered and doesnt need to be in a list.
Made a version that is good for trees or other duplicate objects. If you look through the code you should see how you just either add the number of the the object in the list or in a variable list of numbers, It is good also to keep track of the amount of objects used. I have not tested this going any direction other than straight forward.
Attached Files
File Type: a2w collision detection 2.a2w (227.9 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by King Gamer(gorit); 02-15-2010 at 01:51 AM. Reason: Made a version of the world and uploaded it.

Old
jediaction

Default 02-15-2010, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack Strife View Post
The endless wall would just be for if you didn't want your character to stay out of an area or something. And the partial wall I am still working on
Youve been working on that wall for a long time but im still kinda troubled with your thing. I am still trying to figure out how to duplicate it "while" understanding what its doing

FaceBook: www.facebook.com/SalokinGames

Old
Zack Strife

Default 02-25-2011, 08:25 PM

I started working on my collision again, you still have to make a code for each object, and I made some collision for a house though it is still glitchy, just dont go at it from the corners
Attached Files
File Type: a2w collision detection2.01.a2w (516.9 KB, 8 views)

ファイナルファンターVII

Tags
collision detection