Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > How do I...?

Urgent Project Help Needed! PLEASE!
Old
computerfreak42

Exclamation Urgent Project Help Needed! PLEASE! - 11-27-2011, 10:58 PM

i have a rather complicated game i'm working on and there are many things which are just not operating correctly... the game starts in a root world, which branches off into four separate worlds in which you have to do tasks to collect keys which unlock a gate back in the main world. it's not as complicated as it sounds, really... i'm just having a few issues which i cannot solve.

Firstly in the earth world (which i haven't created yet), i need to put in a timer which will count down when activated... nothing too special, just making a timer and then programming it.

Secondly in the fire world, my program keeps jumping into a loop where i don't want it to and the object thrown at the fire keeps moving to the fire even after the fire has gone out... i can't figure out what's wrong with it.

Lastly in the air world, the programming to gain points when you fly through the rings escapes me and i have no ideas at all... i don't want points on the screen, just something to boost the "ringsaquired" variable when you fly through.

Oddly enough, i don't have any problems in the water world...

I know this is a lot to ask, and i will attach the program asap. please feel free to tinker and send it back if you figure it out. i would really appreciate all the help i can get... the program final is due by 12-09-11

Last edited by computerfreak42; 11-27-2011 at 11:08 PM.

Old
computerfreak42

Post 11-27-2011, 11:17 PM

Here is the program... please tinker and return (preferably with an explanation as to why specific things were not working)...

Many thanks!
Attached Files
File Type: a2w ultra final project 11-25.a2w (15.80 MB, 9 views)

Tags
alice 2.2 project, loops, points, timer, urgent