Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > Share Objects

please help me im stuck
Old
ZW3039

Smile please help me im stuck - 12-14-2010, 02:47 PM

ok im making a drag racing game for my final project and i cant seem to figure out how to make the world stop after the first car gets to the finish line also i want as it stops to show the race times but that is also somthing i am having trouble figuring out. if some one knows how to help me or can do it for me wright back i need help my other problem is im trying to make my red light go off if i go before the green lite to end game and that is not working eather. i tired to just cancle the the let arrow keys move convertable corvett until the light turns green but im am having no luck please help me

Old
Revolt

Angry 12-14-2010, 05:23 PM

I saw this post about 3-4 times, and it's getting fairly annoying seeing this push out actual problems, as opposed to some middle/high-school HW...

I would help you, but since you've done a semi-good job of spamming (and the fact that it is your HW), I would advise you ask your teacher, as the point of the Alice course is to learn to program in Alice (and other programs), not to ask others to do it.

[/speech]

Tags
need help, stuck