Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > How do I...?

Making characters walk, and other things.
Old
OwningDTW

Default Making characters walk, and other things. - 08-06-2010, 10:54 PM

I am writing in regard to a project that my group has to do where several soldiers walk across a stadium field, salute, turn and then march back. I believe I have the salute thing down pat, but I'm having issues getting the characters to walk without it looking awkward. Also, this assignment requires us to zoom out so the camera can see the whole field. I have tried this on two different computers, and each time I zoom out, the stadium starts becoming choppy and large white blocks appear where the field should be, almost like there is a glitch in the program or something. Again, I've tried this on two different computers and I am not sure why this is happening. Any help would be appreciated.

Old
labtek9

Default 08-08-2010, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwningDTW View Post
I'm having issues getting the characters to walk without it looking awkward.
Owning I have a trick for making characters walk that don't normaly walk. My suggestion is that you refer to a walking character's order of events, scripts, whatever you want to call them and make an action of what you need. then you can go to create models and copy the one soldior, he will still have the action that you can make them walk together if this seeams a little rambled private message me later I don't alice on this computer.

Roar Face! >:O

Circle Buddy!