Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > Share Objects

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I need some objects...
Old
Deidara1BG

Default I need some objects... - 07-16-2011, 09:03 AM

Hello!
I decided i would do my game a bit differently than i was going to.
I was going to make it a classic zombie shooter,but there are many games made like that already.
I will need some objects for the game...(I know i can make these myself,but the computer i am working with dosent have space for Blender and what not...)
1.Trollface - It may be a sprite too,it may be a 3D model,if someone adds a body to the trollface that would be perfect!
2.A gun,but different than a normal one.I will make a "shrink" gun which will shrink the enemy's body parts to death.I need a cool-looking gun model for it.
3.A different-looking zombie model than the Alice one,i dont really like the Alice one too much.

If i need something else,i will add it.You will definetly get credit in my game!

Yeah,thats my cat on the avatar.

If you like gaming,check out my youtube channel.(Deidara1BG)
I post different videos of gaming there,im going to start posting Alice videos soon,aswell as some commentaries.

If you say "Plz" because it's shorter than "Please" i will say "No" because it's shorter than "Yes".

Tags
i can haz objects?, shrinkinator, trollface