Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > General Discussion > The Lounge

the best remedies in yeast infection
Old
pinokio

Default the best remedies in yeast infection - 11-17-2011, 03:49 AM

Well, it turns out that yogurt is a great natural source of lactobacillus acidophilus which is one of your body's "friendly bacteria". When a woman gets a vaginal yeast infection her normal community of micro-organisms has gotten out of balance somehow thus opening the way for the rapid growth of the yeast fungus Candida. Therefore, supplying your body with extra acidophilus should be a part of any treatment using yeast infection home remedies.

Last edited by pinokio; 11-28-2011 at 02:52 AM.

Old
dubastot

Default 11-17-2011, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinokio View Post
Well, it turns out that yogurt is a great natural source of lactobacillus acidophilus which is one of your body's "friendly bacteria". When a woman gets a vaginal yeast infection her normal community of micro-organisms has gotten out of balance somehow thus opening the way for the rapid growth of the yeast fungus Candida. Therefore, supplying your body with extra acidophilus should be a part of any treatment using yeast infection home remedies.
This is perfect! Exactly what I need as I currently have a yeast infection despite being a male. Thank you for this useful information and hope you continue to post your great wisdom.

I'm a web developer/ designer now.

Old
GameKid

Default 11-17-2011, 11:06 PM

Oh, yes! The community of programming and 3D engineers could use that information so much! We were all waiting to hear a factoid about a woman's privates! You shall be crowned the president of the united states!

[COLOR=e4eaf2]Your text here[/COLOR]
Come on, you know you want to try it.

Last edited by GameKid; 01-01-2012 at 12:18 AM.