Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > General Discussion > Questions and Comments

Old
Shadow Sovereign

Arrow 11-03-2006, 08:13 PM

I've only played runescape once, and I got EXTREMELY bored with it once the tutorial began (no offense to runescape fans). The graphics on the Low setting look somewhat Alice-capable, but I'm with Nemo on this one... I believe the program code would be WAY too advanced to make on alice, unless if you were Bill Gates or something (which I highly doubt because he's too busy planning how to build his software empire! )

Old
kaosratchet

Default 11-15-2006, 08:26 PM

Java was used to make Runescape, but Alice was not. This is a fact I have picked up since I used to be obsessed by RS.

Old
Fo_H@wk

Default 11-16-2006, 11:09 AM

yeah, i doubt that the creators of runescape used alice for their game.

Old
Yasjalnadie

Default 11-17-2006, 09:37 PM

Yes, runescape is programmed in java but, rs is programmed in runescript their own java mod. Kind of like scar, runescape, is programmed in a modded version of java so it is more user friendly. Btw, still obsessed in runescape ^_^

about runescape
Old
ddz

Default about runescape - 08-16-2008, 10:46 PM

well the truce about runescape is that they run on jave image supporting system. i read a little report about runescape, and i am super sure that runescape is 100% not made out of allice. and frankly, i don't even think allice is even created back then while runescape exicted.
but however, ou can make a game like runescape single player if you put in a lot of work. and you have to start simple. because for us olriginally players, runescapes grphics is way whorse than allice when it was first made, but after the upgrates it had now, it's a great game.

sorry about the grammer, im to lazy to fix it

No
Old
BlackOpsZombieMaker

Default No - 03-27-2012, 06:08 PM

I had the same thought but it is way too basic and runescape is verryyyy complex. it would take years to even update one aspect of runescape on alice

but who knows how to make a gun? or download one!!

Old
room14

Default 03-27-2012, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOpsZombieMaker View Post
I had the same thought but it is way too basic and runescape is verryyyy complex. it would take years to even update one aspect of runescape on alice

but who knows how to make a gun? or download one!!
dude, this isn't just old, this is ancient.

:D