Thread: B-Bop
View Single Post
B-Bop
Old
Ch0pStickS

Smile B-Bop - 12-08-2007, 09:58 PM

Hello, im new, and id just like to show my current game im working on, all comments and criticism are welcome. This is a game that you have to press the right keys in to the music, like guitar hero. In order from purple, blue, green, yellow, orange, and red, the keys are s,d,f,j,k,l. This game may require a decent/good computer, as i have seen it lag on the school computers and get off sync. You may need to restart it 1-3 times for it to get on sync too. Click any song title to play the song and once the song is finished a menu icon appears in the top-right for you to return to the selection page. There is a meter and score counter, and i have not done anything yet to if you get to the end of the meter, you lose, but its coming. I am planning to do 8 songs, but as of now there are only 3. I am legally only allowed to use 30 seconds of a song without gaining rights, so they are short. It may not be that good though, i just started working with Alice. PLEASE TRY IT!!! Please respond to it too. Please also do not make any edits, as i want to do it all myself.
Attached Files
File Type: a2w B-Bop.a2w (8.09 MB, 669 views)