View Single Post
Old
arty-fishL

Lightbulb 01-10-2011, 06:03 PM

Sorry, no can do on the uploading thing. Simply because I dont want to be sued. Lets take a bit from the Alice License:
Quote:
Products derived from the software may not be called "Alice", nor may "Alice" appear in their name, without prior written permission of Carnegie Mellon University.
Therefore I cant upload it without actually going through the source code and rewritting Alice to replace every instance of "Alice" with a different name. And quite frankly, I havent got a clue how to do that. I know how to create the 2.2 source code. I know how to edit it. But I do not know how to repackage it back into the format it needs to be in.

I done it with a cool program called JD-GUI. It recreates the original source code that the developers of Alice had. I know the 2.0 source is online, but not the 2.2 . I then looked at all the files throughout the source and the Alice resources and worked out how it adds certain things to it. Then I found all the features that were there, just not implemented, so I implemented them.

Voila.

█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░▓░░░░░░░▓░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓░░▓░░░░░░▓░░░▓░░░░█
█░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓░░░░░░▓▒▒░░▒░░▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▒░░░█
█░▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒░▓▒▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▓░▓▓▓░░▓░░░▓▒▒▓▒▓▒▓▒░░░█
█░▓▒▓▒▓▒░░░▓▓░░▒▓▒░▒▒▒░▓▒▒░▓▓░▓▓▒░▓▒▓▒▓▒░░░█
█░▓▒▓▒░▒░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▒░░░░▓▓▒░░░▒▒░▒▒░░▒░▒▓▓▓░░█
█░░▒░▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█

I have mostly moved on from Alice, but may still respond to messages if important [¬º-°]¬