View Single Post
Old
GoGators

Location: In a house in a city in a state in a continent in a planet in a galaxy
Default 08-07-2012, 11:33 AM

Friends, this forum was my family for a while. It would be sad to see it end. I believe Alice is the best program available for people who want to put thier foot in the door of 3d animation and gaming, and I believe that the people of this forum have grown it to be more than a beginners tool. Putting hard hours into making add ons and group projects that expanded the horizons of the Alice software's capability.

Like Jedi said, Stuff happens and life goes on, I became extremely busy about a year ago and since then only have gotten onto the forums maybe 15 times. I believe we need to reach out to others to use alice and possibly try and get some funding for the program. Perhaps we could reach out to some companies and ask them to support this program. Or maybe there is a federal grant out there for a program such as this.

I don't think this is the end.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Signature is under renovation.

Last edited by GoGators; 08-07-2012 at 10:37 PM.
  Send a message via Yahoo to GoGators