View Single Post
Old
debussybunny563

Cool 03-08-2011, 02:19 PM

I don't think this is a good goal to have. A high post count just means mindless spam and doesn't do anything to improve the quality of the forums.

jediaction's been a member for over a year and a half and has 3,000-some posts. 5,000 in a year? According to arty's calculations, 15 posts per day? Not likely. jedi's average is 5.21 posts per day. (I'm using you as an example because you seem to be the forum's most avid poster btw congrats on REACHing 3,000 )

Now, if you can get 10+ helpful posts every day, that would be something to be proud of. 5,000 worthless posts don't mean much.

Anyway, I'm glad to see that you're trying to become an active member, so don't get discouraged, but just keep in mind that high post count doesn't necessarily mean good.
=)

Last edited by debussybunny563; 12-21-2012 at 12:00 AM.

|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|Link to weapons collection: http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=7368 |
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

I have been dead for quite some time now; not much hope for resurrection.