View Single Post
Latest Project Preview
Old
arty-fishL

Lightbulb Latest Project Preview - 07-03-2011, 05:52 PM

I thought I would release a small preview of my latest project in the form of a screencast.

> WATCH IT HERE <

Arty-fishL Addons for Alice. A platform that allows addons to be installed into Alice to enhance user experience.

Addons so far (updated 3 Jan 2011):

Gloo - Finished! Allows objects to be merged together.

Texture Tools - Finished! A set of tools that allow you to easily modify textures within Alice.

Themes - Finished! Customise Alice with themes, they change colours and appearance at the click of a button, in fact you can preview just by hovering over the button.

AODb Toolbox - midway in development. A set of quick access tools for the AODb. Also featuring easy submission, so the AODb can start filling up, because its easy to add stuff to it with this addon.

Alternative Gallery - mostly finished, but now its looking impossible to get round a major glitch I'm stuck on. Changes the built in web gallery to my server, so I can add all the community objects to it as well as the normal stuff.

Alice CMD - This new addon could be making its way into the project sometime in the near future, but for now it is in its early days and will not be released with the main release, therefore nothing more will be said about it.

JJoy - New! A framework that I will be making an object tool for - to work with it. Allows for joystick/game-pad input to worlds.

All Addons are subject to change, some featured in the preview may not be released (although probably will be). Zone was going to do this ages ago, but looks like he forgot or gave up.

█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░▓░░░░░░░▓░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓░░▓░░░░░░▓░░░▓░░░░█
█░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓░░░░░░▓▒▒░░▒░░▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▒░░░█
█░▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒░▓▒▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▓░▓▓▓░░▓░░░▓▒▒▓▒▓▒▓▒░░░█
█░▓▒▓▒▓▒░░░▓▓░░▒▓▒░▒▒▒░▓▒▒░▓▓░▓▓▒░▓▒▓▒▓▒░░░█
█░▓▒▓▒░▒░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▒░░░░▓▓▒░░░▒▒░▒▒░░▒░▒▓▓▓░░█
█░░▒░▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█

I have mostly moved on from Alice, but may still respond to messages if important [¬º-°]¬

Last edited by arty-fishL; 01-03-2012 at 11:54 AM.