View Single Post
Old
jediaction

Default 05-12-2011, 01:28 PM

First Halo Game

Im updating it so keep coming back for updates

THE WINNER OF THE ULTIMATE NAME PLATE IS............Beachbum111111

UPDATE 1.0
The first release of Halo 2! Please play it and test for any bugs. I have had this game tested by Arty-fishL multiple times, but we need some frame rate feed back.

YOU ALL KNOW THAT "ALL HALO GAMES" HAVE EASTER EGGS, FIND THEM!!!!

HALO 2 - THE WIPE OUT

READ BEFORE PLAYING
I would Like to thank Zonedabone for the reliable collision system, and for everyone that helped me get the models I need. I would like feedback on the game play, and "FRAME RATE" from all the users. If anyone would like me to add something or fix something, please tell me. I never got the Marine model but the ending is good enough. Thanks again to all the people who commented on my thread. Look for your name in 3D TEXT because it is hidden somewhere in the game. This game has better Easter eggs thank "The Generator" so find them! There is no blood and minor violence; Game rating is at the bottom. Enjoy!!!!! Be careful of which mission you select in the menu because "The Generator" is the first mission, not the second!

This was the poll for Halo 2 content choice...
Click_Here

THE NEW BONUS FEATURE TO THE GAME IS...A WORLD LOADER
Arty has implemented the World Loader tool in this game, so if you want to load the first mission and then play the second mission...you can!!!!! The Cheats have been disabled to this game due to some optimization by Arty. If I can get them working later, I will enable them.

Download links work on the following internet systems:
Internet Explorer
Fire Fox
Google Chrome

After a while...Wikisend changes their links to other random files. If the file doesn't say anything with Halo, don't download it and just notify me.

Halo 2 - The Wipe Out --- MediaFire

DOWNLOAD 1.1 <-Download Link - Newest Version

Rated E10+ for Violence

CONTROLS
W,S,A and D to move
Space Bar to Jump
LMB to fire
E to Activate/Enter/Pickup
1-2 to switch weapons
Q to use Cloak
Z to Sprint
Right Ctrl to Lock and Unlock Cursor
Attached Images
File Type: jpg capture00.jpg (24.5 KB, 766 views)
File Type: jpg Halo 2 Screenshot.jpg (35.1 KB, 775 views)

Last edited by jediaction; 10-02-2013 at 01:12 PM.