View Single Post
Old
debussybunny563

Thumbs up 08-31-2010, 02:26 PM

Ah, never mind.

I found the "Import A2W Files" feature.

However, while it works with all my other worlds, it seems that an error occurs when I try to import my FPS.

I'll keep trying.

EDIT: I think I found the problem. I was thinking of things I recently added or changed, since Mama was able to open a few of my backups, but not the more recent ones, and this was what I found.

If you've played my FPS before, you'll know that on the ammo count, Alice adds the .0 at the end of the number.

Recently, I fixed that by adding the function "integer <a> as a string." (I've tried the random number thing with the integer=true and whatnot, but that never works for me. Maybe it's because I'm using 2.2. Whatev.)

So, when I looked at the functions list in Mama, the function was missing. Simple.

BTW, to Meirs and all who worked/work on Mama, I just want to congratulate you on making a wonderful program. If it weren't for the fact that Mama can import a2w but Alice can't import mam, and that most people don't have Mama installed now, I would be using it much more extensively.

Last edited by debussybunny563; 12-21-2012 at 12:00 AM.

|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|Link to weapons collection: http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=7368 |
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

I have been dead for quite some time now; not much hope for resurrection.

Last edited by debussybunny563; 08-31-2010 at 03:09 PM.