View Single Post
Old
Chris101b

Default 12-15-2009, 11:39 PM

Okay, I cannot figure out why the bullet ammo counter is doing this. I have looked at the code and everything seems to check out. It must just be a performance error in alice. I will keep looking into a fix though. If I can't fix it though, I don't think it is a really big problem. It doesn't effect the amount that you can shoot, only the graphic for the ammo counter. Still, I will try to fix it if I can... I guarantee that there is a way.

Edit: There was a way SWEET! That small change in a "wait" from 0.9 seconds to 1.1 seconds seems to have fixed all of the problems pertaining to the ammo counter. The fact that it lags behind on occasion, the "doesn't stay depleted sometimes" problem. Everything!! I love bug fixing!

Edit 2: Coming up will most likely be the final update for the engine. After that, it is full steam ahead on production. I think you guys are going to like this one. I hope at least. I am hoping that I can get my idea for AI to work in the game. I am breaking this one into episodes so that they don't get too big for Alice to handle. Other than that, I can't wait to get started.

I am nowhere and everywhere at the same time.

www.facebook.com/chris101b
Xbox Live GT: Chris101b
Youtube: (You guessed it) www.youtube.com/chris101b

Last edited by Chris101b; 12-16-2009 at 12:31 AM.