View Single Post
Old
JustasM

Wink 03-04-2009, 12:27 PM

Hey!
I enjoyed the game, and indeed, it is probably one of the better games created on Alice. It is obvious that a lot of effort had been put into the game, and a lot of coding had been done. Level 3 is especially enjoyable (though rather difficult to beat... How do you prevent someone from firing at you?).

However, I would discourage you from calling it "high quality". Just the fact that there is an error in the game contradicts the statement. Further, I believe the game can still be polished far more than it currently is.. Try looking at Madden's 'JetStix' world to see what a polished game looks like.

As for the name, it ties in with something else that bothered me. There seems to be no connection between the different levels; they all seem to be haphazardly thrown together, all of varying quality and experience. Thus, it is difficult to think of a name, unless you provide some background information on what you were thinking when you created this game.

Finally, I believe that for level 3, the game instructions were insufficient. Who was firing at you? And how could you prevent that?

Anyway, good job on this. Few people have managed to make levels in Alice. Keep it up, and try polishing this game up a bit more!