View Single Post
Old
arty-fishL

Default 07-24-2011, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arty-fishL View Post
I just looked at this properly again and noticed some models are missing. X did you delete some before you re-uploaded it? If you look at the folder thumbnails you will see models that are not inside the folders.

For instance - if you look at Buildings there is a castle, but not inside the folder; Miscellaneous shows a red dot sight object and a starwars figure which are not inside and Objects shows a helmet which is not inside.

I cant remember all the original models, the folder thumbnails only preview some models and I don't have the original pack, so I don't know what is missing.

Has anybody got the original pack (with the missing objects there)?
Anybody (? please, at least respond with a no), its missing 15 objects, which is quite a significant ammount.

Quote:
Originally Posted by belso View Post
Hey ive been trying to download this for a while and i succesfully put it in my folder and i get like 20 objects and thats it. Is that all there is or is there more and im just doing it wrong? Please help. All help is greatly appreciated
Can you provide a screenshot?

New version coming soon with over 200 objects (most of them weapons)!!!

█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░▓░░░░░░░▓░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓░░▓░░░░░░▓░░░▓░░░░█
█░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓░░░░░░▓▒▒░░▒░░▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▒░░░█
█░▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒░▓▒▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▓░▓▓▓░░▓░░░▓▒▒▓▒▓▒▓▒░░░█
█░▓▒▓▒▓▒░░░▓▓░░▒▓▒░▒▒▒░▓▒▒░▓▓░▓▓▒░▓▒▓▒▓▒░░░█
█░▓▒▓▒░▒░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▒░░░░▓▓▒░░░▒▒░▒▒░░▒░▒▓▓▓░░█
█░░▒░▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█

I have mostly moved on from Alice, but may still respond to messages if important [¬º-°]¬

Last edited by arty-fishL; 07-24-2011 at 01:47 PM.