View Single Post
Old
AliceMaster00

Location: You know that gap between the bottom of your dresser and the floor? Yeah, there.
Default 01-31-2012, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Kidnapper View Post
Well, the existence of an edit button aside, still no disappearing mouse? Also, still with the calibration point?
You can replace the calibration point with Arty's auto-calibration script inside of Air Ace. You can make the mouse change cursor images (To something perhaps invisible) with a script inside of Arty's Mouse Maze Mania.
E button causes crash. Code not very efficient but eh. At least most of it works. Seems you've sort-of-fixed the recalibration problem by making it possible to recalibrate by pressing Q.
By the way, if someone's window is resized, the mouselock moves to the left. Your collision detection of detecting the object under the mouse won't work then, and other problems with that method have been noted, such as a hit not being detected until after the mouse is let go of. Though you're not even using it, so that's just odd.
I dont know how to do this because i need to learn jython.

What a piece of work is a man? How noble in reason, how infinite in faculties, in form and in motion, how express and admirable how like an angel! What apprehension oh how like a god! The beauty of thee world, the paragon of animals, and yet- to me, what is this quintessence o' dust? Man delights, not me. Nor woman either, nor woman either.