Thread: Targets
View Single Post
Old
debussybunny563

Thumbs up 10-10-2010, 06:19 PM

Yep. And for many of them, I split the magazine as a subpart myself in Blender (splitting knowledge courtesy of x2495iiii).

i iz proud!

SPZdsjfkdfjl I'M A SPAZ!!!
djfdsjlfdkjlkajdkjas;lf;dsjf;dfjk;jds;kfa

One of the main things I looked for in a model (that is, before I learned how to cut it into subparts manually), was for the removable clip so that I could make reload anims for my FPS.

Sometimes I split other things (like the bolt for my AWM since there's a bolt-pull anim that I'd have to make, and the charging handle for my AA-12 that moves back and forth with each shot), but if it isn't critical, I just leave it the way it was.

I also learned how to join objects by meself, so if there are an excessive amount of subparts, I'll join them to make it easier on myself.

Wait a min, I'm gonna show you what the FAMAS looks like...

EDIT: 444th post. YEAH!!!

In the attached pic, the AWM and the FAMAS have the same texture applied, but they obviously look different.
No matter what texture I use for the FAMAS, it somehow always manages to convert it into a solid color.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg famasproblems01.jpg (91.7 KB, 36 views)

Last edited by debussybunny563; 12-21-2012 at 12:00 AM.

|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|Link to weapons collection: http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=7368 |
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

I have been dead for quite some time now; not much hope for resurrection.

Last edited by debussybunny563; 10-10-2010 at 06:24 PM.