View Single Post
Beginner - making toysoldier jump where I want
Old
keskk

Default Beginner - making toysoldier jump where I want - 02-01-2013, 04:47 PM

I'm very new to Alice and to be honest turning desperate trying to figure out how to make the following program work for hours now. I have managed to make it all work less 2 parts - Salute and jumping at the exact spot I want him to. Please advice. Explanation as follows:

I need to make a toysoldier march in a square (legs and hand swinging) and get this in a loop. When he marches in a square formation, there is going to be 4 points on a square. at the 1st and 3rd corners of the square, he must jump. Also at the start, he must salute.

I have managed to get him to march in a square formation ( meaning he moves forward ten steps, turn right, move 10 steps again, turn right and so on in a square). Problem is he jumps at all 4 corners of the square instead of just 1 and 3. Also the salute looks weird.

Would appreciate any help to my problem. I am just using count and do together. Should I use if statements too (not familiar with it).

I have attached my work. unable to attach a .a3p file so I zipped it. Thanks in advance for help.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Alice.zip (32.1 KB, 11 views)