Alice Community

Alice Community (http://www.alice.org/community/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.alice.org/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   I've been dead =\ (http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=6996)

debussybunny563 07-25-2011 08:10 PM

I've been dead =\

[SIZE="2"]^ What the thread title says. I haven't been on the forums in a long time (occupied with other things, since I consider Alice just a pastime), but from now on I'll try to get on every once in a while, maybe help out a bit.

Give me a bit of time to re-acquaintance myself with the forums. ;)

Please tell me anything new that's happened. :)[/SIZE]

David B 07-25-2011 08:26 PM

Programming Language Community Forums

[url]http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=6966[/url]

sfunk 07-25-2011 08:29 PM

Only news I can share is I created a thread sharing links to around 20 some alice tutroial videos I made (along with some other tutorials others members made that agreed to contribute their work, then I made a bunch of models after learning to use blender properly

x2495iiii 07-26-2011 02:01 AM

Recap:

A few new projects from a few new characters

Arty's exploring ways to integrate the forums with his Aodb site

Zone's making a new version of Alice and needs Java coders. I volunteered for a small role, but his thread got hijacked and he hasn't said anything about it since

Zero's making/improving his 2d shooters

sfunk's modeling and making tutorials all over the place

A bunch of people from Egypt are asking questions about Alice. At least one of these users has a grasp of English that suggests he's sustained more than one serious head injury.

Jedi's trying to get people to play games with him. It's not going well, since he wants to play Call of Doody, I want to play Alien Swarm, and everyone else on the planet wants to play Minecraft.

David made a programmer's forum. How is it different from this forum? I have no idea.

Beach is contributing valuable commentary on some of the more unpopular threads, such as David's new forum.

dubs came back sorta.

And I'm banning spammers left and right.

Recap over.

room14 07-26-2011 03:46 AM

[QUOTE=x2495iiii;39717]Recap:

Zone's making a new version of Alice and needs Java coders. I volunteered for a small role, but his thread got hijacked and he hasn't said anything about it since

A bunch of people from Egypt are asking questions about Alice. At least one of these users has a grasp of English that suggests he's sustained more than one serious head injury.

Jedi's trying to get people to play games with him. It's not going well, since he wants to play Call of Doody, I want to play Alien Swarm, and everyone else on the planet wants to play Minecraft.

David made a programmer's forum. How is it different from this forum? I have no idea.

Beach is contributing valuable commentary on some of the more unpopular threads, such as David's new forum.

dubs came back sorta.

Recap over.[/QUOTE]

Wow you are a glass half empty person. and are you being racist? hope not.

David B 07-26-2011 07:40 AM

[QUOTE=x2495iiii;39717]Recap: David made a programmer's forum. How is it different from this forum? I have no idea.[/QUOTE]

The idea of the forum was to get all of those who like to discuss programming here in the lounge to migrate over there and discuss it in neatly filtered categories & forums. Besides that, it is not in any way different than this forum.

[QUOTE=x2495iiii;39717]Beach is contributing valuable commentary on some of the more unpopular threads, such as David's new forum.[/QUOTE]

I've been discussing my forum with various users via Private Messaging.

debussybunny563 07-26-2011 07:43 AM

[SIZE="2"][QUOTE=x2495iiii;39717]Recap:

dubs came back sorta.

Recap over.[/QUOTE]

Uh huh... >_<

I hope I still remember how to convert lol. It's been a long time since I've done anything Alice-related.

New version of Alice? That's sounds interesting. Mind posting a link to the thread? :)

BTW I'm in the Eastern Hemisphere right now on vacation, so for the next few weeks I'll be traveling, sightseeing, etc. Also means there will be huge timezone discrepancies.

Off-topic: WOOT 900 POSTS!!! (:: )<(^_^) i haz cook1e now!!! But my posts per day dropped below 2.00 :([/SIZE]

x2495iiii 07-26-2011 08:56 AM

[QUOTE=room14;39719]Wow you are a glass half empty person. and are you being racist? hope not.[/QUOTE]

In what way was that post racist?

[QUOTE=debussybunny563;39731][SIZE="2"]
New version of Alice? That's sounds interesting. Mind posting a link to the thread? :)
[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[URL="http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=6965"]Sure.[/URL]

debussybunny563 07-26-2011 09:29 AM

[SIZE="2"][QUOTE=x2495iiii;39732]In what way was that post racist?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=x2495iiii;39717]A bunch of people from Egypt are asking questions about Alice. At least one of these users has a grasp of English that suggests he's sustained more than one serious head injury.[/QUOTE]

O_o[/SIZE]

beachbum111111 07-26-2011 10:25 AM

Fun :D